Replies

• Think that's our new club motto. 

• Hmmm grand finalists hardly shitcunts what stupid blog 

• Looks like you don't read too good, but that's okay, we'll include you.

• Next week the Tigers will get assistance. The Eels are the Centrelink club of the NRL. Should change Commbank Stadium name to Centrelink Stadium

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"I'm glad that this conversation is now being had in the open via the media. The club's management should feel the pressure to act. It's sad that it takes a media campaign to get them to take action, they should be in front of these decisions not…"
10 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season’s discussion was featured
From the Daily TelegraphThe axing of South Sydney coach Jason Demetriou turns the blowtorch onto another struggling mentor in Parramatta’s Brad Arthur, adding a layer of intrigue to the Rabbitohs’ pursuit of Wayne Bennett.Demetriou and Eels coach…
14 minutes ago
Parra Dice replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"I have always been an advocate for Brad and believe that he deserves a lot more respect than what he gets from this site. Right or wrong, he has always given his best for the club however I have to agree that his best is no longer enough and it's…"
54 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wayne to Souths.
"This is the issue here we start at the top and don't worry to much about the base.If we build the base the more we get out the top."
55 minutes ago
More…