Replies

  • 9890817488?profile=RESIZE_930x

  • Very, let's not change for a while. 

  • very nice I'm a big fan of the Home and Away. Should leave them for a while. 

  • Looks great 

  • Look good I like them 

  • DAS IST GOOD YA - cocaine kermit | Meme Generator

  • Really like these.
    The blue looks great, nice and formidable. 
    The white has grown on me. It looks good on TV too. 
    The yellow probably my least favourite but still looks good. 
    Colours look accurate. Well done to all involved. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Gucci replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"The only issue I have is the head knocks because he puts himself in the strangest positions for a big man sometimes. But majority of his long term injuries were inflicted by other players in tackles for the past two seasons."
29 minutes ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Great news on all 3. I'm suprised many don't think Moretti is a good keep. He is just coming to age for Prop forwards (Mid 20's) and runs some great lines. I think he needs to have Williams show him the ropes and Luca, Teacum and Tuivaiti need to…"
33 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Slightly surprised at Moretti considering we have lots of forwards coming through. But at the same time, I have sensed him slightly going another level in our improved post origin performances.
All in all good news. Tuivati especially needs to be…"
46 minutes ago
LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"I would have Sam T before Moretti but you are right he is a Ryles type of player"
59 minutes ago
More…