Parramatta Eels 2021 Jerseys revealed

Looks as though the club is preparing to unveil our 2021 jerseys as the designs have been shown, just now waiting to see the designs in the flesh. European brand Macron are confirmed to be our new jersey supplier and appareal partner.

The home jersey is the same by the looks of things, the away is a new look design and we've also got a new white jersey, unsure what the white jersey is actually titled as and if or what it'll be used for, but see the designs in the photos below. 

8219496069?profile=RESIZE_710x8219496273?profile=RESIZE_584x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• White used to be the away jersey for all teams but got changed somewhere along the line, I am guessing just another way to fleece the punters of their hard earned.

Perhaps for the tropical games in Darwin and QueeRZland.

• Yep. It was an NRL directive for a whe to use white, as the NRL are wannabe NFL. I'm glad they ditched that policy.

• CONFIRMED!

Club will unveil the jerseys on Sunday

• Please no, not a white jersey,  they are always shithouse 

• Best Eels jerseys were in the 80's era. 

• I never understood the concept of the white 'alternate' jersey. 
    Home will be the current one, away will be the new predominately yellow. White? Who knows. I hope we never take the field in it. 

• I actually like the white jersey, and alternate jerseys in general. They are a great way to sell merch without changing your home jerseys 

• Ain't no one buying that abomination. 

• Mate I've seen plenty of the old white jerseys worn to games, including the banana striped jerseys

• Mutt I'll bet you 10 grand right now that someone buys one. Obviously that someone will be me making the purchase to collect 10k. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Rise of an empire replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"We should of bought Schiller "
10 seconds ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst posted a discussion
GUTHERSON BLAIZES A TRAIL FOR TALAGI AT NO.1 Fatima Kdouh - in Darwin Parramatta coach Brad Arthur has anointed boom rookie Blaize Talagi as the long-term successor to Clint Gutherson at fullback.Talagi, the brightest prospect at the Eels, has…
7 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He's a goer for sure. Runs really hard and enjoys the contact. He's an upgrade on Sivo for sure "
1 hour ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Boy, could we do with a winger and a back up fullback? What do you reckon Bradley, could he be a back up? Is he better than say Lume lumie. some of those other first graders currently playing in reggies?
Actually I know fcuk all about him. just a…"
1 hour ago
More…