I was bloody bored in this lockdown and the footy has been shit so I decided to have some fun and make a concept jersey. I think we should really change it up because who doesn't like a nice Parra jersey and I'm sick of the current one. Here is the one I came up with.

9434408865?profile=RESIZE_400x

9434421879?profile=RESIZE_400x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Would not have the lower stripes on it as its overwhelming with the V.

Would definately dump the away white one as it reminds me of armies who had the hands up to surrender.

In fact I am pretty much jack of most clubs jersey's as the swap and change that much, watching NCLE run out in old Balmain colours is terrible, the Sharks have a washed out like jersey that is a poor representation of their original design/colours

• Yeah, there's been some shockers over the years. Especially the warrior's picnic blanket jersey😂

Got rid of the stripes off the bottom:

9434417893?profile=RESIZE_400x

Agreed it does look a lot better without the stripes 

• This reply was deleted.
      • Hi Michelle good call. But I don't mind the v one

• A premiership label on it. 

• Lol. Not likely, but it  does come with a handy spoon-holder sewn into the back

• 9434543293?profile=RESIZE_584x

• LOL

I prefer the first one with stripes, for what it's worth. Good job.

• lol

• I like the 2nd one. 

Can't stand our current white strip

I like the yellow one we wore in rd 1 and never got seen again lol

• The yellow i liked, only hated the white numbers.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Bradley your mother just called, she says shut up and dont speak untill you know what your talking about.
PS Those things didn't stop us as it showed we were willig to pay. WE had no one likely to come to the club at that point, we had a salary cap…"
9 minutes ago
"LB, you are starting to sound like one of the angry mob. 
All the shit in this blog is just the same rants of the usual suspects,
Frank will tell you I am a contrarian and fundamentally I want BA to finish this season, unless if he left now it would…"
20 minutes ago
""
45 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I wonder if he would leave if they put someone to oversee him on a day to day basis?  I would say yes."
1 hour ago
More…