I was bloody bored in this lockdown and the footy has been shit so I decided to have some fun and make a concept jersey. I think we should really change it up because who doesn't like a nice Parra jersey and I'm sick of the current one. Here is the one I came up with.

9434408865?profile=RESIZE_400x

 

9434421879?profile=RESIZE_400x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Would not have the lower stripes on it as its overwhelming with the V.

    Would definately dump the away white one as it reminds me of armies who had the hands up to surrender.

    In fact I am pretty much jack of most clubs jersey's as the swap and change that much, watching NCLE run out in old Balmain colours is terrible, the Sharks have a washed out like jersey that is a poor representation of their original design/colours

    • Yeah, there's been some shockers over the years. Especially the warrior's picnic blanket jersey😂

      Got rid of the stripes off the bottom:

      9434417893?profile=RESIZE_400x

      Agreed it does look a lot better without the stripes 

    • This reply was deleted.
  • A premiership label on it. 

    • Lol. Not likely, but it  does come with a handy spoon-holder sewn into the back

       

  • 9434543293?profile=RESIZE_584x

    • lol

  • I like the 2nd one. 

    Can't stand our current white strip

    I like the yellow one we wore in rd 1 and never got seen again lol

    • The yellow i liked, only hated the white numbers.

  • 2022 Training Shirts

    9434992861?profile=RESIZE_584x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Gucci replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"The only issue I have is the head knocks because he puts himself in the strangest positions for a big man sometimes. But majority of his long term injuries were inflicted by other players in tackles for the past two seasons."
49 minutes ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Great news on all 3. I'm suprised many don't think Moretti is a good keep. He is just coming to age for Prop forwards (Mid 20's) and runs some great lines. I think he needs to have Williams show him the ropes and Luca, Teacum and Tuivaiti need to…"
53 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Slightly surprised at Moretti considering we have lots of forwards coming through. But at the same time, I have sensed him slightly going another level in our improved post origin performances.
All in all good news. Tuivati especially needs to be…"
1 hour ago
LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"I would have Sam T before Moretti but you are right he is a Ryles type of player"
1 hour ago
More…