Our NSW Players..

Nathan Brown, RCG, Jnr P, n The King our our SOO players, do you see all 4 players making the 17 ? who makes the side ? who makes the 13 ? who misses out ?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think paulo will start, rcg and gutho on the bench, and brown to miss out.

• Nathan Brown will miss out.

On form I think Jnr Paulo and RCG will make the side.  Gutho might be the 14?

• Gutho will probably play in the centres EN

• YEP ! You got it.

• Who cares? Its seriously going to be another rigged NRL event.

• Gutho and Paulo will be in the 17. I would love to see brown unleashed off the bench but it won't happen. 

• Gutho right centre, Paulo starting prop, Nathan Brown on the bench, RCG misses out imo. 

• Gutho right centre

Junior starter

RCG bench

Brownie to miss out 

• I think Jr is a certainty 

Gutho looks likely

I think Brown maybe a Smokey coming off the bench he's made for origin.

I don't think RCG will get in for game 1 at least

• Gutho right centre. Paulo will start with RCG I think. It would make sense not to break up their combination. They have been picked as a unit,  I suspect they will play like one too. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Electric Eel's discussion Jarryd Hayne- Trial Commences this week
"Its a totally inappropriate law Mace but apparently if one party knows it, it makes it legal. I do not understand how they can justify tapping his phone and reporting to 3rd parties as no one has given approval then. Possibly what ever is said…"
1 minute ago
John Boyle replied to brissyeel's discussion Cartwright training with Spud Carroll
"Another negative comment Brissy, when will this end ?"
3 minutes ago
Mick replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"Lol get ready for a bottom 4 finish.. "
3 minutes ago
Parraborn1 posted a discussion
As you know the 2021 Draw has been released - https://www.parraeels.com.au/draw/I wanted to give my thoughts on the draw and why 2021 is going to be a massive test for our side to determine if we are true Premiership contendors or not. By looking at…
7 minutes ago
More…