Replies

• Norman 7, Lolohea at 6.
    • Agree
    • thats the latest mail cory norman and lolohea  sign with the eels soon..

• It will all be sorted in the next few weeks. 

• Robson without a shadow of a doubt.Watched him tonight live and he's fine.Will do nicely won't over play his hand and take pressure of Norman when needed.Hayne at one gutho back to wing with French and let FKN spammy stay in Res....
    • As much as I like Robbo, his choice of kicks last night left a lot to be desired imo
    • Exactly tentonz he didn't give anyone a chance of making a decent play at them
    • Robson is retiring at the end of the year.

• Yes Fat Guy, this Sami rubbish needs to be sorted out, we don't need this crap next year. He either want to stay and play for the club, or goes & never to return.
  • Adam Reynolds...

I know he is contracted at Souths but was reported unhappy at the start of the year.

Great kicking game, top goal kicker, strong defensively and still young.

I know I am dreaming but him and Norman ohhhlala.. 

I don't think Jeff Robson is the answer, but is definitely a great back up for 1 more year.

I hope we are not chasing Hastings.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
" That's the problem with not dumping BA mid season. If you wait till the end of the season and then decide that you are not going to continue with him and then bring someone like Cheika in, Cheika starts at a distinct disadvantage. He doesn't have…"
3 minutes ago
est_88 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"They don't have to follow Brad, means they can look elsewhere because Brad would be gone. The contract isn't they must follow where ever he goes it is just a clause that they can get out of their contract if ba is gone."
5 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"And that team on the park look and play ordinary. They have had defensive problems for years, so inconsistent.
Half of our top 30 wouldn't make the bench in most NRL teams.
Right now the Tigers and Dogs have looked better then the Eels."
14 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Cheka will surround himself with good people unlike ba. His a smart operator. However I still think we are a strong chance of getting Bennett.  Ba might have clauses in his contract that haven't been met yet."
19 minutes ago
More…