Official 2023 player calendar

This is my official licenced NRL product.

Please have a squiz at the player pics

WTF

hopeless..10892011697?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is this a fucking joke ???!!! I had a laugh nov I would get JA .....😱😱😱

what the hell is he doing on here anyway omg 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

•  This club couldn't organise a meat tray raffle...

• I'm not buying it now 

not with him on November 

I can't !!!!

• I'm born in Nov Carlo I'm really offended! Lol I'm emailing the club 

• I think the club read my profile and did it as a joke 

if so well played 🤣🤣🤣

• I'm November as well and couldn't give a root.....notwithstanding he should not be a top 12 of 30 when he should not be in the 30. Where is Penisini....is there something we don't know?

• Exactly 

it's just another piece of marketing to affirm this narrative imo 

they prob stick wiremu there to make it look ok and he didn't place FG at all did he ?

• I'm with Mick on this, this club couldn't organise a meat tray raffle in a brothel.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Eel Nut's discussion Latrell and Wighton charged after brawl in Canberra
"LOL Bert,  you don't know me very well....Tech Savy? I remember Phil Sim adjusting the print on a post I made because it was so small, I had no idea how I did it.
I think I have made it clear that the nursing home is imaginery, so not sure where you…"
6 minutes ago
Wizards Sleeve replied to MontoEel's discussion Reed Mahoney's Doubts about Bulldogs
"I knew from reading on here that his oldies are devoted Eels fans. Makes you wonder what exactly has happened behind the scenes with this move, hey.  You wouldn't think an extra 50k per year would be enough to entice a player who was brought up…"
11 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Phil Gould's discussion Will Benji succeed into a good coach?
"No chance"
23 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Eel Nut's discussion Latrell and Wighton charged after brawl in Canberra
"Well put Analyst."
24 minutes ago
More…