NRL 2021 Draw

Few rumblings on social media that we will play the Broncos in Round 1 next year, Friday night at Suncorp Stadium

 Full draw is out on Thursday apparently 

Anyone else heard of any potential draw leaks involving us?

 

EDITED: Initial leak suggested the game was at BankWest Stadium, it's at Suncorp Stadium. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Not surprising, the NRL will want to cash in on Kevin Walters first game in charge at the Broncos, and who better to generate a big crowd and huge ratings than the Eels at home at BankWest on a Friday night ?

    • Thought the exact same thing. Which is why I made the blog. Logic behind it for sure. 

      • Let's hammer the nags, send em to the glue factory 

        • This reply was deleted.
          • I reckon Bulldogs in the top 4

            • This reply was deleted.
              • He's just trolling 

                • You left the S out at the beginning Brettles. Im Strolling.

              • I reckon they will make top 4. Trent Barrett is the reason the Panthers did so well. Not Cleary

                • This reply was deleted.
                  • Agreed HKF, Barrett had a decent team at Manly and failed. I still am not convinced it will work; v different to being assistant to head coach. C'bury have backed him which is good....will be interesting.

                • Yeah, Barrett did really well at Manly, with argualbly a better roster there than what he has now. 

                • Still doesn't have the cattle

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Roy tannous posted a discussion
Grants been linked to knights and interesting,Grants open to moving to Newcastle.Just rumors at this stage but if it gets bigger and bigger.Knights can't afford him with ponga and brown on over a mill and others taking a lot of the cap.So what does…
14 minutes ago
Gucci replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"The only issue I have is the head knocks because he puts himself in the strangest positions for a big man sometimes. But majority of his long term injuries were inflicted by other players in tackles for the past two seasons."
1 hour ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Great news on all 3. I'm suprised many don't think Moretti is a good keep. He is just coming to age for Prop forwards (Mid 20's) and runs some great lines. I think he needs to have Williams show him the ropes and Luca, Teacum and Tuivaiti need to…"
1 hour ago
Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Slightly surprised at Moretti considering we have lots of forwards coming through. But at the same time, I have sensed him slightly going another level in our improved post origin performances.
All in all good news. Tuivati especially needs to be…"
1 hour ago
More…