NRL 2021 Draw

Few rumblings on social media that we will play the Broncos in Round 1 next year, Friday night at Suncorp Stadium

Full draw is out on Thursday apparently 

Anyone else heard of any potential draw leaks involving us?

EDITED: Initial leak suggested the game was at BankWest Stadium, it's at Suncorp Stadium. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not surprising, the NRL will want to cash in on Kevin Walters first game in charge at the Broncos, and who better to generate a big crowd and huge ratings than the Eels at home at BankWest on a Friday night ?

• Thought the exact same thing. Which is why I made the blog. Logic behind it for sure. 

• Let's hammer the nags, send em to the glue factory 

• I see the bookies have the Dogs spoon favourites. Not me, I expect the broncos to get 2 in a row. Fifita gone and Staggs out for half the season. They'll struggle big time. Not sure Kevvie is an NRL coach either.

• I reckon Bulldogs in the top 4

• Dogs won't make the top 8 

• He's just trolling 

• You left the S out at the beginning Brettles. Im Strolling.

• I reckon they will make top 4. Trent Barrett is the reason the Panthers did so well. Not Cleary

• They are coming from a long way back, a new coach, new halves pairing, it will take time to gel. They will improve next year but won't make the 8 and are no chance at top 4 for at least a couple of years. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Badger replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion A Stag of a Rumour
"Apparently he wants $700K +. Not sure we want a centre at that price."
33 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM" replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion The Bench
"LOL - go back and see the comments abut Jennings when he first came to the Eels - great entertainment."
1 hour ago
Mick replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion A Stag of a Rumour
"I'm sure Staggs will be at the roosters or south's "
1 hour ago
Tad replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion A Stag of a Rumour
"great try WMD--I also like Lomax as a centre"
1 hour ago
More…