Replies

• i call BS, SBW is in Japan at present his contract there doesn't finish til Febuary.

Not happening, and also we are no starting pre-season til November so if he starts in October he will be on his own.

• I heard that Quade Cooper is training with Parra and signed a four year contract...ALSO I heard that Thurston also signed a three year contract with Parra and will be training after the GF...ALSO I heard that Gallen is coming back and signed a four year contract...and I heard thatwe've signed so many players that we'll be fielding another Parra Team next year and if you believe everything what I just wrote then you're a bigger fool for I've taken you for...SBW playing for Parra...yeah and pigs fly

• We're having a team of havles, Cooper Cronk has also signed as has Benji...I'm sure Joey is coming back on a $1 contract

• 1 Hayne

2 Kelly

3 Thurston

4 Q Cooper

5 Roberts

6 Benji

7 Cronk

8 Paulo

9 Sandow

10 Bird

11 Soward

12 R Stuart (captain, coach)

13 Maitua

• 3320935596?profile=original3320828420?profile=original3320931978?profile=original3320941813?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• L.O.VERY.L

• and I hear that Parra just dug up Artie Beetson corpse and placing him in the scrum base plus Stephen Kearny is now coaching the waterboys how to run onto the field with a bukcet and how to peel oranges...

• lol

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to swiftedtayla's discussion rape allegation
"Was this her Wiz?"
1 hour ago
"Well the dentures did have a few things on them that I wasn't comfortable with Wiz, not the least the notation, "thanks for the memories" where actually have these dentures been Wizard?
PS Fong, Travertine is a laxative brand, Wiz was taking the…"
1 hour ago
"Actually I have a few on the  Real Estate Industry I could let you have Frankie.
Not to mention your school boy activities in Fairfield which are best left unsaid.
Of course Frankie the really interesting thing on your post was the fact you were…"
1 hour ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Frankie Fong's discussion WHO WOULD OF WON IN A PUNCH UP BETWEEN BRAITH & LATRELL?
"Braith would have knocked him out cold and then licked the salty tears off his face."
2 hours ago
More…