Replies

• Doubt it. He has said repeatedly he won't coach in the near future but did say he hasn't ruled it out entirely. If this does eventuate then he must really rate Stuart and Luke Kelly.

• I wish. I dont think Jason Taylor gets enough recognition and credit for what is happening over there at the roosters. I would be very interested to see how and where they would be going without him actually. I think Sterlo could be similar for us. Unfortunately I do not see this as a real possibility though. He has alot of media commitments, on top of this ithink he is to worried about any further falling outs with the club.

• I call the too busy media commitments B.S.

did so to sterlos face.
      Few years back.
      He just smirked and we continued chatting abouts the obstsacles in front of him, preventing this eventusllity.

Most are now non existant.

Maybe a genuine approach with genuine offer perhaps ! ?
    • JT would be perfect he's underutilised at the moment, a great tactician of the game and is a large reason behind the roosters and souths success at the moment. 

• Ha I doubt it very much!

Sterlo is smart not dumb!

Sterlo is highly respected throughout the football world as we all know, and I doubt he will want to threaten it in anyway by dragging his name through the Toxic corridors at Parramatta Headquarters in the near future!
  • Talk back this morning.. 1269am.. "The Gold Man" was going on about the Chris Sandow saga but then stated he's hearing Sterlo is considering assistant coach role for 2014 season. Hope it's true, cause at the moment were in a real mess.
    • Yeah eel deal don't get me wrong i would love to see Sterlo actually get involved in the club "he has sat on the sidelines" (so to speak) for too long, I just don't think he would risk associating himself with the club currently!

it would be nice if true

Wait and see hey!
    • I know lol - just wanted to show Sterlo will come if asked. Sharp did say he wanted some old.boys to help out .
  • as two people said jason taylor dont get enough raps and sterlo not dumd

i think he would be a great coach but

and i think jason taylor is a great coach to so bring him back to help ricky and one day be our coach again

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"I'd start with director of football and new coach myself.
Our club needs to be fixed across the board.
Just putting a new coach in place with the same decision making behind it is setting him up to fail.
Listening to Gould and his commentary around…"
2 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"Moses confidence will be shot also IMO, so any added bonus from his selection may prove irrelevant to the teams performance.
He might be gun shy for a few games and not put a lot of pressure on that foot for a while..."
6 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"It's been upto the board all along."
9 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"He will be wheeled out - don't worry about walking..."
9 minutes ago
More…