Most Improved Team & Most Disappointing Team in 2021

Which team do you think will be the most improved NRL team in 2021 and which team do you think will be the most disapponting team in 2021? In my opinion the it will be the following:

Most Improved Team in 2021: Canterbury Bulldogs I reckon from near bottom of the NRL ladder in 2020 to the top 8 in 2021.

Most DisappointingTeam in 2021: Penrith Panthers I reckon from minor premiers and runners up in 2020 to near bottom of the ladder in 2021 and missing the top 8.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi

Most improved - Cowboys, I think Todd Payton looks a good coach.

Most disappointing - Eels, a favourable draw last year and a side that didn't have to do much travelling.

Cheers,

Scott

• This is just a game for the Nostradamuses of the site . So i wont say anything on the grounds it may incriminate me

• Right on the money again Yet again Scotty gregs, positive attitude. Cowboys with Todd Payton could be a Smokey top 4 at least, parramatta top 4 knocked out but Melbourne, again.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I also think the Raiders might have a bad year as well.

• I wish lol 

• Most improved - Titans. With the players they have signed and a quality coach, I have them in my top 8 and even pushing top 4.

Most disappointing - Roosters. Loss of some good players and no recognised halback will see them drop to the bottom of the top 8 or out of the top 8 all together.

• Most improved- Eels, Titans

Most disappointing- Raiders, Roosters

• Most improved: Titans. 
    Most disappointing: Eels of course, just to piss me off. Besides, anything lower than 3rd and then a GF playoff oee red GF appearance and we will all scream blue murder, sack BA, la la la, so the bar is high. 

• Image result for gazing inot crystal ball

I have consulted the cosmos and seasol - there will most defintely be a "most improved" and more definitely a "most dissappointing" team in 2021.

There will also be a winner of the  Minor Premiership plus a winner of the Grand Final.

• It seems Col, your cosmos and seasol friends didnt give you too much detail on who they might be. Perhaps your friends cosmos and seasol dont really know much at all. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

mongolian trotting duck replied to Yeah Man's discussion News on Lomax
"agreed"
2 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Inside Info's discussion We have also approached Fittler
"I think we all held some hope that we got bennett I reckon we'll know by next week who the new coach is"
2 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion BA praises Gutho
"I doubt any club would offer him a long term deal also he doesn't have a Brad Arthur clause "
4 minutes ago
Offside replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion BA praises Gutho
"Kinda how people expected Hindy to leave after Smith left he should of he was good enough to grab a deal at a team that could of won.
Gutho is in his 30s still good but not elite and won't demand the same coin"
6 minutes ago
More…