Replies

• This reply was deleted.
  • 400k and no more

We have Nuikore ready to go for Mau

• This reply was deleted.
      • Agree Poppa

I just hope our prudent approach to recruitment continues and that we don't pay overs. 

I want to see recruitment balanced with junior development

• Newcastle were in the box seat for him - before nathan brown got sacked.

• I think David Fafita is the missing ingredient for a Premiership winning pack and I desperately want him. I wouldn't want to spend money on a mid-level second-rower to miss out on an elite second-rower. So yeh it depends on the money. Niokore is pretty close to a starting second rower. I don't know if I agree with Pops that you need four first-grade quality second rowers - I'd rather three very good ones, and then look to use a young bloke like Fainga if you get an injury crisis. 

What we need to look at, is that Parramatta with our junior nursery should just be rolling second-rowers off a conveyor belt. You don't necessarily need to find giants - just powerful, good-sized bodies who can hit a hole. Centre, wing and second rowers we should be investing in marquee and relying on youth to back-up. 

• Totally agree, he was the player i chose a few years back as the type of Alpha we need to lift the club.

Edit, my mistake, i was thinking of Andrew not David, but David would be good too.

Id love Andrew fafita here.

• Nah..don't forget we've implemented a "no dickheads" policy at Parra ever since Norman and Edwards were shown the door.

Andrew Fifita is a massive one. Having a player on our roster that's venerates a cowardly cold blooded murderer and then threatens teenage refs in junior games? No thanks.

• 1EyedEeel, 

David Fifita won't be available until 2021 We need immediate replacements Manu Ma'u , Tim Mannah and possible replacements for David Gower, Peni Terepo . 

I don't like R.C.G. as he will be expensive and does not have a high work rate. We should be careful not to sign players thar are being offloaded by other clubs for non financial reasons. He is also a bench player

• Apparently Warriors are going to make a big play for David Fifita. As much as I agree with you, I’m not sure it’s smart to get ourselves into a bidding war with this guy if the Warriors are willing to pay a mil.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
23 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I had to sit in an aussie bar in Phuket today and watch that, had to go plow a lady boy to feel better"
29 minutes ago
"Lets be honest, BA is out of ideas, our season will again soon be gone, too many teams will be above us to climb"
32 minutes ago
"Lets compare 2024 dragons attitude to eels 2024. Dragons belted a good warriors team with effort and a great defensive pattern. Shows Flanagan in a short space can turn a team around. "
35 minutes ago
More…