They know they fukd up with losing Mahoney , papali , to save there own ass they are putting it off as long as possible .i hope there heads will get the hell out of there . Roll on to a smart management , i wish Peter sterling would get involved . I meen why not sterlo , the blue n gold .

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How do you know any of this ? 
    Sterlo is not the least bit interested, and has no experience in club management. 

• Ive started drinking I won't be going to work tomorrow 

• Brad, you can do better than this, you of all people know you are not qualified to write this blog.

Do yourself a favour and delete it.

• Lol  im not deep down you know it 

• What are the qualifications? 

• Knowledge!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Agree 

• Brad, by agreeing with Dr Wong’s opinion here, are you disagreeing with the title & premise of your own blog written above? 

There is no way in the world that the Dolphins would not announce Paulo if he had signed already. 
        • Two names Wayne Bennett .

• First names Trent bulldgod 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Two Sliding Doors
"This is sad because it's likely true."
3 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion NSW Cup gameday blog
"Wow very soft. Vaeage the winger just runs the our defence similar to how Saab ran through Hands and Lane. Talagi and Loizou the defenders this time. He takes on Cini and scores. 30-10."
7 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion NSW Cup gameday blog
"Eels march up the field from the kick of. Asi puts a bomb up. Russel wins the contest in the air again and a suspect offload to Cini who breaks a tackle and scores. Asi misses the conversion. 30-6."
10 minutes ago
Poppa posted a discussion
2015  was the disaster year when the shit hit the fan, we lost points, million dollar fines, unloading of players for salary cap bungles.It was said it will be years before Parra can catch up and adjust into being a competitive force.Well it was…
10 minutes ago
More…