The Parramatta Eels are pleased to announce Haze Dunster has extended his contract for three years until the end of the 2025 NRL season.

Haze Dunster is all in... are you? Get your '22 Eels membership NOW

The young winger made his NRL debut in the semi-final last year against South Sydney, and played 13 NRL games this season scoring three tries. He was awarded Rookie of the Year at the prestigious Ken Thornett Medal ceremony.

Mark O’Neill, Parramatta Eels General Manager of Football said, “Haze is a real talent and a popular member of the squad, he has a great deal of growth left in him and we look forward to seeing him continue to play in the Blue & Gold.”

Haze has progressed through the Parramatta Eels Junior Pathways System, playing for the Eels Jersey Flegg and Canterbury Cup teams. A talented and athletic outside back, Haze was a member of the Eels SG Ball side that claimed the National Championship in 2017.

Outside of rugby league, Haze is completing his Certificate IV in Youth Work.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This should mean the end is near for Sivo

• Nice , should be our fullback in 2023 . 

• overrated with no killer instinct, no power., no xfactor

• Have u watched him play mate? He's talented, to say the least.

• Talented yes, but he needs to put on some weight and bulk up. His thin frame lets people drag him and push him backwards easily.

• He has put on some bulk, and likely play above his weight of 90Kg this year

• When playing as a pure winger and not off the bench this season he average 133 metres per game. He's got good hands, good footwork and will be a good player for us. I imagine he'll be up around 95kg next year and grow into his role even more.

• He needs to get up around 100 kg.

Fergo was easily 105 + and used the weight for the tough carries.

• Sneaky he spent most of the year getting rag dolled and dominated, and he offers little in attack.

Another player overrated by eels fans.

• Mate disagree with you there at first he was getting rag-dolled but towards the end he got a lot better. There was a real improvement in his last 5 games.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mannah-Brow replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Smartest  and best balanced comment I have read on here in a long time."
8 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
55 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
1 hour ago
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
1 hour ago
More…