3. Dylan Brown

4. Mitchell Moses

5. Brendan Hands

6. RCG

7. Paulo

8. Matterson

9. Lane

10. Hopgood

Everyone else that's not been mentioned can get the hell out!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
  • Lots of Parrapride in this blog 

• If we keep turning up with this attitude we will play finals footy again. 

• Maintaining a good attitude is about working on the little things to build on. Enjoy whatever you can find that can lift your spirits. Falling into depression feeds on itself on a downward spiral. Some of our players didn't play that well others played very well. We are part of the attitude mood swings.Focus on the negative and we will drag everything down with us. Focus on the little positives and that can be a building platform. We can try and help in a little way to create an energy direction.

• Its not over yet mate but i agree, its not looking good.

We still have the quality to rally mid to late season, we aint done yet bro.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Yeah i agree Brissy, we will go on a winning run soon and i reckon we will still make the 8.

We will definitely put the Adolfins in their place and flog them.

11009894282?profile=RESIZE_400x

Will be like that Japanese bay where they club them over the heads.

• I thought we played well today considering lots of things went against us. Cartwright played great. I thought Simmonson put a lot of heart in this game.Greig given a rate opportunity and did very 

The season is definitely not over 

• Cartwright was really good tbh. BA showed him some faith and the guys delivering. Cut out all the stupid shit and he's making his tackles.

• Agreed Frank, I think he really deserves to stay in the starting side. Would love to see him in the Centres alongside Dunster, so happy and proud of Carty, I thought he would never change but he has. Credit to him, another forward we have helped become the best version of himself.

• Lol might need Ricky Stuart back with the projector?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Big D replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Discipline, discipline, discipline"
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Yes but both Carty and Matterson have proven they are 80 minute players.
I just belive we would've been a better chance with either of them at centre than Tualagi. 
As for this game, there are no guarantees that a back will go down injured but you…"
3 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Yep it's done it's dash 
it's now more of a hindrance than a help ( humidity / travel / qld fans)"
10 minutes ago
Grunta the great’s discussion was featured
I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels…
12 minutes ago
More…