Eels 2010 Predictions

Hey all you 1Eyed Eels. Im interested to get your below predictions for season 2010.

1. Best Back
  2. Best Forward
  3. Most Improved
  4. Rookie of the Year
  5. Most tries
  6. Biggest surprise of the Year
  7. Biggest story of the Year (Winning the GF aside)

I'll Start:-

1. Timana Tahu
  2. Justin Poore
  3. Tim Mannah
  4. Anthony Mitchell
  5. Luke Burt
  6. Tom Humble
  7. Mortimer & Mateo to remain Eels for a further 3 seasons

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1. Hayne
    2. Mateo
    3. KK
    4. Mitchell
    5. Reddy
    6. Mitchell will take over MK as number one 9 by end of the season. OR (tongue in cheek) Tahu stays injury free all season
    7. Parramatta will have atleast 5 Origin representitives who will lead NSW to sweet long awaited victory.
    • I hope you're wrong about having at least 5 Origin reps. My passion for SOO football has waned in recent years (probably because NSW keep losing!). I'd much rather haev eels players available for Parra and help us win the GF.
      • Yer mate it wouldn't be the best thing for the club but if we are flying high in the comp then selctors will respond to that. Especially if we have a harlem globetrotters combination going on with Hayne, Mateo, Tahu et al ripping teams apart.

I personally wouldn't be all that concerned regardless, this year we have more quality depth than we have had for a few years. Plus the origin experience could really lift some of our players to the next level, look what happened to Hayne last year. He always had the talent just not the confidence to produce it consistently, last year when he began to excell at the origin level he realised he belonged with the elite company of the game. Then once he came back to the NRL standard he knew he was better and had to show it, which obviously he did.
  • 1. Jarryd Hayne followed closely by Timana Tahu. I also think if Inu and Tahu paly together we will get the best out of him too.
    2. Fui Fui Moi Moi
    3. Krisnan Inu, that is if he gets a place in the team.
    4. Anthony Mitchell
    5. Luke Burt/Timana Tahu. Burt will get mountains of points this year.
    6. Shane Shackleton. Been training the house down apparently. Think he will love playing for Parra.
    7. Timana Tahu to play for NSW and Australia
    • Ps. What do people think about the NSW halfback spot? Do you think they will go with Kimmorley again (was in the winning game 3 side)? I think i might back Mullen and Barrett to get it. Thoughts?
  • 1. Tahu
    2. Fui
    3. M. Keating
    4. Humble
    5. Burt
    6. See 7
    7. After winning the GF, Hindy, Cayless, Grothe and maybe Burt will announce their retirements!
  • 1. Jarryd Hayne
    2. Nathan Hindmarsh
    3. Matt Keating or Tim Mannah
    4. Justin Horo
    5. Hayne or Reddy
    6. Mateo makes NSW Origin
    7. Eels to have the most reps in NSW and Australia squads.
  • 1. Jarryd Hayne
    2. Tim Mannah
    3. Jeff Robson
    4. Tom Humble
    5. Timana Tahu
    6. Nathan Cayless
    7. Fuifui masters the English language
  • 1. Jarryd Hayne
    2. Fuifui Moimio
    3. Kris Keating
    4. Mitchell Algood
    5. Luke Burt
    6. The number of players we manage to retain
    7. Eels winning the GF is the only story I care about!
  • 1.Tahu could outplay hayne.
    2.Mateo / Hindmarsh.
    3.Tim Mannah
    4.Pele Peletesi ( How ever u say it ) / Anthony Mitchell.
    5.Burt / Tahu / Reddy.
    6.Maybe Reddy to play Origin .. Maybe Tahu staying injury free all year .. Or tahu to play Origin and Test.
    7.Parras gonna have more then 3 Players in the Origin team or .. Fui Fui keeps 1 hair style for the whole season! hehe..

Sorry for copying most of you guys! Such great ideas! :P
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"So what you're saying is that Madge and Demitriou were sacked because the players run the club, if that's the case here, why hasn't BA been sacked?"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"That's not answering the question.  I'm sure Brad won an award or two when he was coaching bush footy. The question is wouid you walk away from your income if some parents decided they wanted you out. Let's for arguments sake say they found you be…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I could easily see him popping up at Canterbury , Newcastle , wests or Souths ( should they miss out on Wayneo) . I think Wests could benefit from him as head coach big time. "
5 hours ago
EA replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Blake was good in 2019 as he only joined mid season that year. From 2020 he was horrible. He did have a decent end to the season when we got knocked out my Penrith in the finals in a close game, but that's about it. "
5 hours ago
More…