Dylan Brown‘s management meets with dolphins

AF47F16D-AC7E-4492-92AB-EE3597A1E1E0.pngApparently Dylan Brown management has met with the Dolphins. They are prepared to pay 1 million minimum. There is also rumours on Social media suggestioning  Parramatta have to choose Mitchell Moses or Dylan Brown?. I for the love of god cannot understand this and where has all our money gone? Losing all the players last year surely meant we have enough to offer brown and Moses what they are happy with. Have we got something to be worried about or is the media just blowing smoke l? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agree Mitchy. We lost players on low money contracts. Desperate clubs offered big money to lure players based on the potential of what these clubs can achieve in 2023

The Eels have spent a lot of money on upgrading the players they see are critical to the future of the club.

I could not see that the current club management, based on what they have done so far, would offer overs for Nannai when they are still trying to secure MM, Dylan and Penisini.

Nannai has had a big first year. As a first year player that is well and truly overs. No forwards are worth huge salaries when they don't play 80 minutes.

I think that the Cowboys have learned the lesson with the Taumalolo contract 

• You are spot on here John, and its not often guys leave QLD to come to Sydney. I guess my point is many are comfortable up there and also enjoy the lifestyle and usually have come through the system in QLD and Parra do not pay mega $$ for forwards. I forgot about Penisini, we need to lock him up. To me we also spent a lot on keeping Matto / Lane etc. and hope it pays off....

• Waqa & Simonsson are our speed 

• Yeah and not even in the top 20 for speedsters in the NRL I reckon....

• Not seen anything from Simonsson to suggest he has any pace whatsoever. 

• You can have all the speed, it's the job of the 6 and 7 to make use of that speed. Penisini is reasonably quick and strong. Would love to see him play outside DB and see if they can click.

• No chance they would value that when there producing guys like Papalli and Lane for significantly less.

If I'm the front office and I'm spending coin it's only on the positions we haven't developed or got any significant replacements in.I'm also continually scouring the player looking for a change of scenery pool to help build the roster.This is probably Parra's huge success in there building strategy.

• They were definitely not snorting lines in a pub toilet at the same time their team mates were on the field..... Says knights PR.

• Looks like our rivals are planing for the future...no guarantees of course but a nice safe guard incase these over valued halfs crumble under the pressure....

The Bulldogs are undeniably planning for the long term, reflected by signing a 15-year-old prodigy from New Zealand.

Halfback Aza Mautairi has signed with the club until the end of 2024 after blitzing all comers in his age bracket.

Mautairi, from South Auckland, played for renowned league nursery Otahuhu Leopards before moving to Queensland this year, representing the Maroons at the under-15 level.

Bulldogs
    Welcome to the official Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs website. The only place to visit for all your Bulldogs news, videos, match info, merchandise an…
    • That's the Gould way he's all about the big picture aligning his teams with talent throughout the grades it's so key.

All the dipshit teams overpay for players developed somewhere else instead of keeping there own house in order.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraTrooper47 replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Christine McVie RIP
"They were a good band Bem and Nick's/McVie as lead vocals they were good to the eyes as well. Certainly not up there with the likes of Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple etc but very good in their own right "
54 minutes ago
Tin Tim replied to Marty's discussion SIGNINGS
"Yes correct!! NRL are corrupt you only have to look at certain teams, rub of the green? You be the judge. "
1 hour ago
Tin Tim replied to Alfred's discussion Interesting times
"Lost faith with this club, can't even keep our spine together. I've given them loyalty all my life, these players turn their back to us all. Not the players fault I guess, this falls squarely at the clubs feet. If the Storm & Roosters & Penrith can…"
1 hour ago
BEM replied to Alfred's discussion Interesting times
"That comes with 36 years of failure."
1 hour ago
More…