Replies

• If thats the case its see ya Hayne.
  • Was just part of the rumour box on the Chris smith show.. Wouldn't think much of it
  • Not true!

• What, It's not really a rumour?
  • This is total BS!

• I really don't think the board would have the b-alls to make that call. Believe that one only if announced on the official site. I doubt if there is any credibility to the rumour because the board are only just starting the interviewing process etc. We probably won't know the outcome for a couple of weeks yet.

If it is true, IMO expect a very turbulent pre-season & 2014 whilst DA sorts the pretenders & bludgers out of the squad!

• Just like Canberra only just started interviews.

• B.s i told u all yesterday, smith and taylor.
    • the way the club is going we may need smith & weston lol

• Didn't Fitzgerald want Anderson?
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"'it would be interesting to see what they are offering that they didn't in the past 18 days.'
Theyd now be seriously offering him the job - BAs gone now so they can make it official and if what Bennett has said is true, he only negotiates with a…"
3 minutes ago
Mathew Clarke replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Thank you BA
"He may not have got us the premiership but he took us from cellar dwellars to competative and got us to the premiership round. He deserves our thanks for that and I wish him all the best and am sure he will continue to coach and have sucess with…"
4 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to EA's discussion What more changes would you like?
"Let's hope he changes the whole menu and goes rogue lol"
5 minutes ago
Eel4ever replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"It's definitely up there as strange, if Souths were confident of getting Bennetts signature then why not at Magic round - done and dusted.
But as Bennett has said in the past, he won't consider a coaching gig while the incumbent is still there, so…"
9 minutes ago
More…