Replies

• Any vids of him in the gym

• Alvaro looks to have slimmed down, he played better when he was less bulky so hopefully he can get back his his best form.

• That does not look like the kid that got monstered a few times this year

• There's a 54 photo montage of the eels training today for the first time at Kellyville, many looked a lot fitter, meaning some muscle adding, with Matterson looking very fit, I think when the new Eels team page photo's turn up there will be some increased weights on some.

• Matterson running style looks good

• According to TCT they did a fair bit on running mechanics yesterday.

• I started doing a fair bit of running about 2 years ago and never realised how much is involved and how difficult it is to have good running form, especially over considerable distance. Those Kenyan's are just naturally blessed, beautiful to watch. Me on the otherhand a bit more like Cliff Young.

• Kafusi looks bigger than Stefano., looking very fit.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Well thought out and expressed Slippery.... you raise good points about circumstantial valuations."
7 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Our dominant half is getting older and if we lose Sanders, there is no real alternative. 
Our forwards are getting older as well.
Our "premiership window" is closing fast so we need quality experienced players now instead of waiting to see if the…"
18 minutes ago
Poupou Escobar replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 4 Team List v Wests Tigers
"He might be but he's definitely not a better tackler."
33 minutes ago
Poupou Escobar replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Comparing records in different years and at different clubs is apples and oranges. At least compare their form in reserve grade in 2024. Arthur is well ahead:
Official The Knock On Effect NSW Cup profile of Jake Arthur for Bla...
Official The Knock…"
34 minutes ago
More…