BRAD ARTHUR, HEAD COACH, 2022

Brad stood tall tonight along with the team.

Outstanding performance - easily the best game I have seen this year and it will go down as one of the great semi finals.

The game could have gone either way. Inches decided the winner.

In my opinion, BA deserves and has earnt the opportunity to see out his contract over the last month culminating in tonight's performance. He got the team firing at the right time of year and they went down fighting. I'm already looking forward to next year, we have alot to look forward to and can confidently expect another strong season.

Will Penesini is a bona fide superstar in waiting and Dyal Brown has officially landed.

Brad prepared the team beautifully tonight. I actually think the better team lost but there was literally a bee's dick in it.

Well done BA, this was a massive improvement on 2020.

Can't wait for next season :)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pretty much agree Kram.  Still feels hollow though.  I'm going to pour a dram - that'll make me feel better.

• I've already poured one. I'm tired, drained :)

• Just one? Bottles on floor

• I shifted from beer at full time:)

Bowmore 12. Islay single malt. This game calls for smoke, smoke and more smoke..

• I concur...... (smokes another)

• Too many supporters on here are content with losing by the sounds of it.

We can expect much of the same next season with practically the same squad and coach.

A lot of teams below us are improving, we aren't a certainty to make the 8 next season.

Far too many people are happy to blame the referee for the loss last night as well, we put ourselves in a position to win just like we did last season and once again panicked and choked.

Nothing has changed apart from the fact that we beat a team in the first week of the finals that weren't even up to finals standard.

Scott

• Scott panicked and choked hey.... you're a deadset fucking moron 

You have the heart of an ant please please support (and I use that term very loosely) a different club just give up pack up and fuck off 

• Your a funking moron kunt!!!!!!

• 100% agree

• You really are a dickhead Scott...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Adam Magrath replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"Spot on, I have no idea why there's so much negative sentiment about us getting him. I mean anything could happen because it's entirely up to him and we have no control over that but for mine we are the most attractive destination and favourites."
42 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"If it purely comes down to choice he chooses eels. But I just don't think we will approach Wayne. I hope I'm wrong "
1 hour ago
SuperEel 22 replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"I think Parramatta's squad composition for 2025 is going to suit Bennett the most between us and the Cowboys.
Souths don't know who their halfback is going to be next year (hell, they don't even know who it is this year) and they have a lot of…"
1 hour ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Zac Lomax
"Neither Jennings or Gagai are recruited by the Roosters to be starting players. They use them as bridge players. They're reliable veterans, capable filling in for a few games a season when injuries strike.
The Roosters may be losing Manu and…"
2 hours ago
More…