BRAD ARTHUR, HEAD COACH, 2022

Brad stood tall tonight along with the team.

Outstanding performance - easily the best game I have seen this year and it will go down as one of the great semi finals.

The game could have gone either way. Inches decided the winner.

In my opinion, BA deserves and has earnt the opportunity to see out his contract over the last month culminating in tonight's performance. He got the team firing at the right time of year and they went down fighting. I'm already looking forward to next year, we have alot to look forward to and can confidently expect another strong season.

Will Penesini is a bona fide superstar in waiting and Dyal Brown has officially landed.

Brad prepared the team beautifully tonight. I actually think the better team lost but there was literally a bee's dick in it.

Well done BA, this was a massive improvement on 2020.

Can't wait for next season :)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Pretty much agree Kram.  Still feels hollow though.  I'm going to pour a dram - that'll make me feel better.

    • I've already poured one. I'm tired, drained :)

      • Just one? Bottles on floor

        • I shifted from beer at full time:)

          Bowmore 12. Islay single malt. This game calls for smoke, smoke and more smoke..

          • I concur...... (smokes another)

    • Too many supporters on here are content with losing by the sounds of it.

      We can expect much of the same next season with practically the same squad and coach.

      A lot of teams below us are improving, we aren't a certainty to make the 8 next season.

      Far too many people are happy to blame the referee for the loss last night as well, we put ourselves in a position to win just like we did last season and once again panicked and choked.

      Nothing has changed apart from the fact that we beat a team in the first week of the finals that weren't even up to finals standard.

      Scott

      • Scott panicked and choked hey.... you're a deadset fucking moron 

        You have the heart of an ant please please support (and I use that term very loosely) a different club just give up pack up and fuck off 

      • Your a funking moron kunt!!!!!!

        • 100% agree

      • You really are a dickhead Scott...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Gucci replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"The only issue I have is the head knocks because he puts himself in the strangest positions for a big man sometimes. But majority of his long term injuries were inflicted by other players in tackles for the past two seasons."
43 minutes ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Great news on all 3. I'm suprised many don't think Moretti is a good keep. He is just coming to age for Prop forwards (Mid 20's) and runs some great lines. I think he needs to have Williams show him the ropes and Luca, Teacum and Tuivaiti need to…"
46 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Slightly surprised at Moretti considering we have lots of forwards coming through. But at the same time, I have sensed him slightly going another level in our improved post origin performances.
All in all good news. Tuivati especially needs to be…"
59 minutes ago
LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"I would have Sam T before Moretti but you are right he is a Ryles type of player"
1 hour ago
More…