Ben Murdoch-Masilia is he an Eel in 2014?

Just scrolling through the NRL site at all the players involved in the World Cup and Ben Murdoch-Masilia is listed as an Eels player. Has he been signed or is this a furfee?

If it is true what are peoples thoughts on this, is he just a depth signing or will he make the bench. He has played some solid games for the Tigers and might be a decent signing.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks, thought if he had been signed it would have been on here by now.

• same mistake was made listing sisoaia vave at the Eels next year, though we could still nab him.

• 158921_Large.jpg

• Good signing if true, been a fan for some while now, but think just a furfee

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eli Stephens replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Reflecting on the Brad Arthur era
"BA was a solid coach no doubt, but most nrl coaches don't get 11 years with no titles. Most clubs change it up after 3-4 years unless it's a Bellamy level coach. 2022 saved his job for a bit longer but that felt like the last shot ."
1 minute ago
Hell On Eels replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Reflecting on the Brad Arthur era
"Respectful blog, Super.
It's the end of an era. One door closes, another opens.
Arthur did his best he could, to the best of his ability. He's also got a wonderful $1.5m birthday present.
I wish him and his family all the best in the future."
9 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Reflecting on the Brad Arthur era
"I remember when he took over the club was in a really dark hole with back to back Wooden Spoons. That first season in 2014, he turned it around and we should have played finals but bottled the last two games and missed out. In 2016, we were third…"
9 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Stretchman's discussion IS BENNETT DEAL WITH SOUTHS A DONE DEAL?? ASK YOURSELF THESE Q's...
"When Wayne himself is saying he's got unfinished business at South's pretty much tells me outside of the Xmas miracle in May he's on his way to Redfern."
11 minutes ago
More…