ANYONE KNOW WHO "THE EELS 1947" ON YOUTUBE IS?

Hi all, long time lurker here from Darwin,

Just a quick post asking if anyone knows the person who owns the YouTube account "The Eels 1947", or if they post on this forum?

I want to let them know, they posted a video called "JUNIOR PAULO AGAINST THE EELS"

But the person in the video is not Junior Paulo. It is Isaiah Papali'i

If you look closely in the video, his name is written on his jersey

I would have just told them in the comments, but unfortunately they disable comments on videos they post

Go Eels 💙💛💙

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nice pussy, Sammy K! 

• Don't you dare look at his pussy! Just remember where your bread is buttered, no wandering eyes...

• Well, your pussy is much bigger and hairless. I have a decision to make. 

• Whoever it is they're high up in the YouTube algorithm because I keep getting spammed with their clips as well. They're not badly done, but I only ever noticed them in my feed constantly the last week or so.

• Me too

I applaud their efforts

The only problem, is that they upload everything in 480p max

Even when they ripped it from a 1080p version

Still, I applaud their efforts. Shows they are a true fan

• Hi Sam, welcome aboard.

You sticking round?

Do we get an introduction?

• Probably just going to lurk still, only really come here once in a blue moon

But hi, I'm Sam 😆👋I'm from Darwin

Not much else to say

Good to meet you

• Sam,

You sound like a pleasant mild-mannered bloke.

Drop in more often mate. We could use people like you here :)

Not many league fans in Darwin I'd imagine.  Are you originally from a league heartland?

• You cant be a lurker forever mate, pop in and have your say, good to have you here Sam.

• Sam,

Snake has promised to donate $1 to the National Ladyboy Institute every time you drop in.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eli Stephens posted a discussion
NRL came out and said Turbo was offside but the bunker could not intervene unless the eels challenged it. Basically we got robbed but nrl can't do anything about it. 🤣
1 minute ago
Michael Ericson replied to Axel's discussion The Sivo convo
"He's played 3 games this year and is 2 tries off the top try scorer. The criticism of him is more than fair but as a strike player he's fairly unrivalled. "
10 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Axel's discussion The Sivo convo
"If this team was playing under Bellamy,  Sivo wouldn't have been re-signed in the first place.  You don't get lazy players pulling down the team's standards in a Bellamy run club.  
Sivo is totally useless out of our end,  he makes too many errors…"
10 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Great point about the COE, Super. Is it still due for a March 2025 opening?
So, I just had a closer look at it.
Its central idea is inspirational: a "Community Hub" with "world class" facilities.
It's theme centres around a place of "togetherness":…"
18 minutes ago
More…