500 Members! Woohoo

Well yesterday we actually cracked that 500 member mark with Ryan Bownds thankfully just getting in, in front of 'Eels98'. Hitting that mark before the end of season was my Big Hairy Audacious Goal for the site this year and I'm quite stunned we've got there. This version of the site has now been live for 10 weeks or so so thats an average of 50 members a week. We keep breaking new records for traffic and so forth. The day after the Dragons match we did 18,000 page impressions in one day. Last week, the site was visited more than 12,000 times by more than 3,000 fans. Of course, the fact that we've only lost two or three matches since the new site went up has helped somewhat .-) What a ride it's been and it's been great to share it with you all! A highlight of mine over the past couple of months has been meeting a few of the guys on here, and I hope we can do more of that in the future! On this site, we've never pretended to be objective or even rational about our support for the Blue and Gold. We're 1Eyed and proud and would have it any other way. Carn Eels, let's take it all the way!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Solid work Phil!! The trivia night was definitely a highlight of mine! Equal first!

Its almost as busy on here as the Ticketek website gets 9am Mondays!!

You heading out Friday night?
  • Would be awesome to get a big group of us together for Friday Night's game?

Where to sit??
    • Agreed... however i bought my tickets 9am this morning. Happy to have a beer at the Homebush Brewery however!!!
  • Do you buy online Dan,or over phone ?Borrowed the company priority ticketech number and still waited for 20 minutes.I'm in bay 105 .Glad the doggie infiltrator didnt get number 500!
    • Online mate! Ah nice.... im in Bay 104. Just next door mate.

Still laughin we ran into each other at the SFS!
  • Yep, heading out Friday. We'll defintely organise a meet up at the Brewery.
    • Nice... send me a text or call!
      • oh... and happy birthday you old dog!... sorry i mean Eel! :)
  • Good work!
  • Very happy to be member 500 :)

I'll be at the game from 6ish most likely at the brewery,
    Bay 133 , Row 11 for the game
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Longfin Eel replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Wow, so young. He was certainly an interesting character, and a great footballer when he wanted to be."
54 seconds ago
BEM posted a discussion
NRL rocked by death of former NSW and Kangaroos centre Terry Hill at 52

The rugby league community is in mourning following the death of former NSW and Kangaroos star Terry Hill at the age of 52.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting the former NRL…
17 minutes ago
Tin Tim replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Well I was thinking Parra would lift, the team lift for BA. But finding out Terry Hill has died from a hart attack in the Philippines, I think Manly will lift for this match also. R.I.P. Tezza, I hope this ain't a joke. He was a hard player & a…"
18 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"100000% anyone but BA is my opinion.
11 seasons and that's it - fuck off."
22 minutes ago
More…