Replies

• 3. Grothe
    2. Fuifui
    1. J Wright
  • 3. Ben Smith
    2. Fui Fui
    3. Nathan Hindmarsh
  • 3 Fui Fui hands down was the best (Just ask Hendeson)
    2 Hard to believe that i am typing his name but ..........,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LOWRIE has a blinder
    1 Robson This guy stepped up to the plate when Morts went off and gelled great with Mateo

A great team performance but
    Special Mention to
    Hindy the bloke is a Legend just inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A man of the Match to me in every game he has played
    Benny Smith
    • 3. Lowrie- First half was sensational
      2. Hindmarsh- Non-stop
      1.Fui- Ran sooo hard

I know, i know, LOWRIE hard to believe but he was so far above everyone else in that first half i had to give him 3.
    • Agree 100% ! Cant believe I am typing this either but ol Todd had a screamer and actually made a clean break. Go Todd
  • 3. Lowrie
    2. Hindmarsh
    1. Mateo
  • well we're always looking for new members to join the Todd Lowrie Fan Club, actually 1eyed can we get a group started.. cmon, you gotta love the todd
  • Hey everyone u all seem to knock Todd Lowrie, i don't know how many of u have played the game ,but i did for 20yrs and i wld have him in my side any day, n as for robson he may not be thurston but he is a very solid player so stop knocking wat u have as i believe its a blessing, be grateful as they might just deliver us the premiership we crave . PARRA PROUD
    • go parra,
      the best players ont he field was grothe.
      followed by a close second hindy
      followed by a close third fui
      boys its time to get excited
      its time boys to believe in what we see in front us.
      boys do u feel the butterflies , its the season for champions and our team is just that .
      they are believers , they are brothers in arms, they will kill for each other, that is what was missing for so long, and we have found that parra spirit. go parra and bring it home for firstly you guys then for us dying suffering true supporters who has been there thru thick and thin,
      we love you parra.
  • 3. Benny Smith
    2. Todd Lowrie
    1. Fui Fui Moimoi

Also big mention to wonderful Robbo, who also had a wonderful game!
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Thanks, Muttman. Yeah, spot on. Our footy board is largely bankers-based. That's an issue related to cultural problems; which appear to be coming home to roost this year. Our R&R committee largely relies on Arthur and O'Niell for footy nous, and…"
8 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Nothing to do with Lomax Mutts."
9 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Well after 11yrs I'd take Flanagan any day."
10 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"NOS, that's such high praise coming from you, bro. 
I agree with everthing you said.
It's going to be interesting to see what happens this week."
15 minutes ago
More…