321 V knights

3. Matterson

2. Papalii 

1. Moses

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agreed. I thought Matto was the best forward on the park. His ball playing with such great speed and squaring the defence up just before passing was elite. He offloaded well and got so many PCM each carry with great leg speed. Papa was great and scored again soft af defence. Moses was solid. 
    I wouldn't say our attack was threatening today. We scored against very soft defence. JA in the halves just slows our attack down so much. He is no threat with his running game unlike Dylan who has proven to be a constant threat this year but shafted to centre. Hopefully we get an outside back returning next week to put Dylan back into the halves and JA to reserve grade. 

• O parra please keep reed 

• 3. Matterson 

2. Papali'i 

1. Mahoney 

• My 1 was between moses and mahoney 

• Same but I went with Mahoney for his work close to the line that set up a couple of tries.

• 3 Matterson

2 Jnr

1 RCG

special mention for Jake for not embracing himself

• Embracing himself on the field in front of all the fans would have been embarrassing 😁

• 3. Mato

2. JP

1. RCG

I actually tipped either JP/RCG as MOM. Close enough

• 3 Moses 

2 Matterson

1 Papalli

Whilst Moses mostly coasted, he was the organiser of everything and he seemed to personally mark Ponga out of the game, great defensive effort from him and the whole team.....notwithstanding the disappoinment of Newcastle's overall display  we did strangle them. I liked the way we controlled the match under our terms, methodical and not leaving space to come down to the quality of the opposition.....JA is not at this level because his strenfths in the minors are playmaking and he is not capable of playmaking at this level, he offers nothing as a 5/8 and has to be left in Reserve Grade to get to a stage of filling in for Moses, if and when he is injured, otherwise he is a wasted position. Hayze Pereham is a better option to play 5/8 than JA, 7 yes 6 no.

• 3. Papali

2.matterson

1. Dylan Brown

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"So what you're saying is that Madge and Demitriou were sacked because the players run the club, if that's the case here, why hasn't BA been sacked?"
52 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"That's not answering the question.  I'm sure Brad won an award or two when he was coaching bush footy. The question is wouid you walk away from your income if some parents decided they wanted you out. Let's for arguments sake say they found you be…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I could easily see him popping up at Canterbury , Newcastle , wests or Souths ( should they miss out on Wayneo) . I think Wests could benefit from him as head coach big time. "
1 hour ago
EA replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Blake was good in 2019 as he only joined mid season that year. From 2020 he was horrible. He did have a decent end to the season when we got knocked out my Penrith in the finals in a close game, but that's about it. "
2 hours ago
More…