3 2 1

3. Jr Paulo

2. Matterson

1. Gutho

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3. Junior

2. RCG

1. Matto

• 3. Moses

2. The forward Pack

1. The Backs

• Spot on Blue Eel

• 3  jnr

2 matto

1 Rodwell poor bugger sat on the bench for 2 hrs. No wonder he spilt the ball

• 3: Junior 

2: RCG

1:  Lane 

• 3) Lane

2) Paulo

1) RCG

• 3 Jnr 2 Reg 1 Lane

• 1.Matherson 2.Junior 3.Lane but a whole team effort tonight well done Parra 

• Rcg

junior 

lane

special mention Blake and brown.

1. RCG 
    2. Junior
    3. Lane

Amazing what happens when we play to our strengths. All our forwards were relentless, our backs took those hard carries out of our own end. Just aggressive for the full 80. That is how we win games! 

If we played that game against the Bulldogs we would have put laps on them.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

John Boyle replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Mate, he has been our best player over tha last few years in my opinion, I agree with that.
However, this season he isn't having that impact like he previously had.
If he is carrying an injury that would explain something but if not, he is…"
1 minute ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"No offence intended EA, but there is a big difference between wanting and needing said players to step up to the next level and then actually doing it. That is one of our biggest issues, year after year we hear of so called next big things in our…"
21 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"You are absolutely kidding if you let RCG go. Just wow, what have you been watching for the last three years. He had one poor game last week and has been one of the driving forces in our pack . He has been a standout! "
25 minutes ago
HKF replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Our roster isn't as run down as people are making out, they are in their comfort zone with BA as coach.
I new head coach will rejuvenate most of these players.
Lane is the biggest issue for me, anyone that has been following this site would know I…"
30 minutes ago
More…