2024 and Beyond

Now that our 2023 season is over, what do we need to do to avoid another disaster like this happening next season.

Do we need a change at the board level?

Do we need a change in the coaching ranks?

Do we need just a couple of player changes or a complete roster overhaul?

What's everyone's thoughts.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We need a centre, and 2 more gun middles

• I would say a good center or winger and two gun middles. Would rather replace dunster then baily, as baily doesn't do to bad in the centers. But if a gun center like a Campbell Graham or Farnsworth becomes available I would definitely be looking at it.

• Sadly for Eels supporters, these types of post comes up every year. This time next year it will '2025 AND BEYOND''... 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Upon a day of reflecting and calming down, I do agree to at the comp being so close helps us, we have a bye coming up, NQ during Origin and Souths. If by a miracle we beat Souths then get NQ we have 6 points in 3 weeks and all of a sudden are back into weirdly enough.

• No way we are beating Souths next week, if any team is our Bogey Team its South. They smash us everytime. 

• I did say by miracle, but if there is one win to get us going it will be against Souths 

• Good news is Baily and Junior both OK to play...Is Moses back i thought i heard he was out for 20 days? 

Just need the refs to give us a good crack....

• When will this roll happen? It was supposed to start weeks ago when started playing last year's lower based teams.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

swiftedtayla replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"the warriors werent really convincing last year either, they had alot of luck go thier way. we are seeing the real warriors this season, i also love seeing them fail as a side because they have no reason to not win the comp."
2 minutes ago
Jimmy Wong replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"Instant extension for the bush master "
4 minutes ago
BEM replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"Storm 68 Parra 6
MOM Munster"
43 minutes ago
BEM replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"👍"
54 minutes ago
More…