Best player?

Biggest disappointment?

The first rookie to make NRL debut?

Surprise packet?

Breakout year?

Best retention?

The biggest name we let go?

Biggest signing?

Will BA survive beyond 2021 and if not who will replace him?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Will finish top 5

Panthers will win if we dont

Our best player will be gutho again 

biggest disappointment- Keegan hipgrave

first rookie for us - hughes 

suprise packet - isiah papali'i

breakout year niukore I think he will end up starting come

seasons end

best retention, most them them

biggest name

we let go - 1 Kane Evans 2 takka 3 Andrew davey 

no biggest signings this season I don't think 

BA will survive for sure has been a great coach for us. Sure we haven't won a Comp but Jesus he has turned us from embarrassing to a top side, gotta be happy with that

• Based on the past years of Brad Arthurs reign as head coach and his style of coaching, recruitment I predict the Eels will either just make the top 8 or will be in the bottom 5 teams. Brad Arthur will still see out his contract as there will be no replacement coaches and the Eels board wont commit to doing anything about Arthurs contract. I reckon the Bulldogs will win the premiership in 2021.

• First 10 rounds will determine season again; NFI.

Coach will be in strife if we fail to make top 8. And we need to make top 4. Its simple.

• Where will we finish? Miss the 8

If we don’t win it, who will? Penrith

Best player? Kikau

Biggest disappointment? Mitch Moses

The first rookie to make NRL debut? No rookie

Surprise packet? Cowboys

Breakout year? Todd Payten

Best retention? No Comment

The biggest name we let go? No Comment

Biggest signing? No Comment

Will BA survive beyond 2021 and if not who will replace him? Should have signed Todd Payten, the one that got away.

• John why would you have signed Payton? Would you play him from the bench? or head coach?

• Payten done a very good job with the Warriors this season with limited resources, people that can achieve those sort of feats don't come around too often.

He could be a very good coach and was worth a gamble.

• Fair enough mate; he could be good, but to me its another gamble, and we should only bring in someone proven.

• love the positive vibe john

• Penrith wont do well in 2021.

• OK - first up you need to realise most politicians are "predicting" a third wave of Corona in January / February.

With that in mind, my prediction for 2021 is going to be a twopeat of the 2020 season and we (the long suffering fans) will get screwed over again.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"He's definitely got a get out clause in case the club moves to remove BA before he comes..."
16 seconds ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Cartwright started off pretty good, did some good things. Probably tried to hard at times, missed a few tackles though. Do they train with different players in positions? So when injuries happen they just slot straight in. Penrith have players…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I'm not sure on Matto. Only thing in his favour was Bennett wanted him at Dolphins. But Bennett will sign 2 wingers."
2 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"😂😂😂.
Coryn must be related - no one loves or defends a coach as much as him."
5 minutes ago
More…