2 New jerseys for 2021

The Parramatta Eels have secured a 5 year deal with Italian sports giants Macron sports, and have released a mural of what our 3 main jerseys will be for 2021. 

The main Jersey hasn't changed too much but the away striped Thornett yellow is out.

 8229651656?profile=RESIZE_710x

There's a full gold with blue shouldered away jersey & a white blue and gold alternate. You can also see the new Macron emblem above the Eel and Nrl emblems.

For mine these Jersey designs are a major step up from last season.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • I'm still not a fan of the 86 jerseys, but I do like the white 3rd strip

  • I like the 1986 strip. Apparently the mostly gold away strip is based on our 1981 gold strip and the white one was an alternate with input from the playing group.

    • I like the Gold, would love our main strip to be opposite the gold in Blue, then a white, pink whatever else they think they need to do. But our main two should have the same design different colour & stop changing them. 

  • 8229865676?profile=RESIZE_930xI think the alternate white beats the white from a few years back.

    • Don’t mind this, the other not much different apart from where the sponsor written, that’s not bad either. 

    • The kelepinator 🤣

  • I think we need to clearly determine what our identity is moving forward. Our home jersey should always be the same. For me, the 86 jersey is a great home jersey, however some people disagree. We need to put out a vote to the members to decide what jersey they want for our HOME jersey moving forward, forever!

     

    For our away jersey and alternate jersey, I am more than happy for the club to get creative and try new things each year. This is a strong sales move as it allows for fans to buy these away jerseys as 'collectables'. There are a lot of fans out here that are furious with our white jersey, but they need to remember, it's not our home kit. It's just a creative alternate kit. It will sell. You don't need to buy it if you don't like it. Our white training jersey in 2020 was our most sold item in 2020, so people obviously like it.

    • Im obviously a fan of the Thornett jersey we have recently had. However, I would have it with one less gold band and space the bands further apart.

  • The Yellow strip with blue shoulders has a bit of a 2001-2003 influence I think.

    • I like gerard.  I really think that one will look great once they come onto the market.  Has a bit of a NFL look for mine.  

      I'm just glad those Thornett jerseys are once and for all gone forever.  Thank goodness.

       

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Clintorian replied to Roy tannous's discussion Harry grant to knights??
"This would be an impressive signing by the Knights, but I can't see Harry leaving the Storm. Hopefully it happens and Best is pushed out, we'll be in the a good chance to land him 🤞"
48 seconds ago
Roy tannous posted a discussion
Grants been linked to knights and interesting,Grants open to moving to Newcastle.Just rumors at this stage but if it gets bigger and bigger.Knights can't afford him with ponga and brown on over a mill and others taking a lot of the cap.So what does…
27 minutes ago
Gucci replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"The only issue I have is the head knocks because he puts himself in the strangest positions for a big man sometimes. But majority of his long term injuries were inflicted by other players in tackles for the past two seasons."
1 hour ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Great news on all 3. I'm suprised many don't think Moretti is a good keep. He is just coming to age for Prop forwards (Mid 20's) and runs some great lines. I think he needs to have Williams show him the ropes and Luca, Teacum and Tuivaiti need to…"
1 hour ago
More…