Silvertails Forum

Out of interest I had a quick scan of their match thread last night. I just had a bit of a read, I didn't post. Here are some interesting observations:1. Chief got a mention.2. They hate Brad Arthur, but equally they hate their own coach.3. Earlier in the week many were predicting a huge win, up to 50+. Most expected to be in the 8 on differential after the game.4. There is a genuine hatred towards Parra that is borne out of a superiority complex that they have. We are slime to them.5. Zero acknowledgement for Parra in the win.6. Internal club politics still exists, with comments about the Penn ownership and its impact,7. Not much respect for DCE.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Was banned for life a few months back 60s. But for the torture I've put them through, they'll forever fear the Chief.
    "I'll be back" very soon Silverats !

They also admitted the big Hass was their best in a badly beaten pack lol. Thanks again. hehe
    • Well played chief
    • I noticed that too. I think that he is their fan equivalent to our "product".
  • Hahaha! Love it! Beating them at home on their own patch AND in all likelihood killing off any slim chance they had of playing finals footy! Almost better than making the 8!! Wait till 'supercoach' Barrett arrives!!
    • Barrett will be their Keraney/Stuart

• I'll tell you right now, these "North Shore" fans are disgraceful.

My mate plays 2nd grade and we were supporting him at a game and the language and racist remarks coming out of their mouths were horride. In front of children too. These were parents too that were yelling.

None the less we beat them.

• I remember watching some of their fans at Parramatta after they were beaten convincingly one week. They were singing "I'd rather be a loser than a Westie".
      Back in the 70s, as a teenager, I was leaving Cumberland with the younger brother DK Eel after a game against Manly when I had an unfortunate encounter with some low life Manly supporters. I'll call it the great beanie incident! It was very crowded filing out of the ground and young DK was maybe 5 years old. I was being a good older brother and holding his hand in the crowd when these Manly supporters charged through and stole the beanie off his head. A number of other supporters witnessed this and chased them to their car, surrounding it and demanding the return of the kids beanie. These true scum were yelling out that they didn't have it, but the mob surrounding them wouldn't let their car move until it was returned. Eventually they threw it out of the car and the mob moved away.
      These Manly fans were the true definition of slime.
    • Wow that was really low.
  • Incredibly sore losers, a bunch of spoilt brats.

• Typical Nth Sore mentality from the Silvertails, it's their way or the highway.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Adam Mogg replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"That's called accepting mediocrity "
51 seconds ago
Bob Smith replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"The edge defence has been a problem for years and BA has no idea how to fix it. I can't think of anyone who would still be employed after failing for 11 years."
6 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize the only positive
"No im not , im saying he gives a wish list . For instance he'll identify he wants a lock . He'll say I want players x or  y ,or z or Hopgood . X or Y may be representive locks off contract , The R&are team will then go to work making someone happen.…"
13 minutes ago
EA replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"tct kept ignoring our performance against raiders"
18 minutes ago
More…