1Eyed Eels, NRL 3rd part Deal.

I know it’s a dream, but we have 3,939 members, each put in $ 50.0 per year.. Gives us $ 196,950.00.

Interesting?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tipping comp? Haha
  • If we put in a 100, we could double it.
  • It's actually not far off a shorts sponsor...
  • Tipping comp sounds interesting..

• No doubt id be in
  • Hey spanner I thought that first up but it's right. Don't make this a war of spanner vs snapper
  • And by the way Snapper I think this is an excellent idea, I'm in
  • I'll happily accept your sponsorship, cheers .... oh wait ..... 

• Johnny buys an apple for 50cents. How any apples can he buy with $1?
  • Why do your dreams involve mathematics?
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to Eelvangelist's discussion EELS 2024 PREMIERS!
"I thought we hit rock bottom against Canberra. This would have to be rock bottom. Change will come. We need at least 1 workman forward. Speed out wide and a better coach and support staff. "
12 minutes ago
Fiddy replied to Eelvangelist's discussion EELS 2024 PREMIERS!
"Is the help jesus or allah? Cause we need both right now"
20 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"EA seems to be at the forefront of the juniors and pathways on here.
It definitely feels like the end of the road I mean how many tiimes can a coach call his roster soft.Our roster has been built in the coaches vision and how he wants to play.He…"
25 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"I agree HKF. Cause going into 2025, you need to sack him or extend him. It is not good to have a coach off contract going into a year, especially with so many players off-contract. They would want to know who the coach will be before signing. Issue…"
31 minutes ago
More…