Blogs

Big News On Lomax

The inside information and this is from a credible source,  - This Saturday will be the last game Lomax will play in the red V.  Make of this what you will.  Parramatta are odds on and have made it known through the media that we are after…

Read more…
54 Replies · Reply by BEM 43 seconds ago
Views: 1223

Dunster positional swap?

I think this year has shown that Dunster has no future on the wing with that injury completely reducing his speed. He has one year left on his contract before the optional renewal. I think the club has shown he won't get a contract so I think the…

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by LB yesterday
Views: 656

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

CarloEEL2 replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Really ? Ok 
if he was Bellamy's son yeh I can understand that assumption by people .... I don't get this one lol sorry "
23 seconds ago
BEM replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If we are paying 400k for a player of Simonsson's limited abilities then a high quality player like Lomax is definitely worth 600k+"
43 seconds ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Lol"
1 minute ago
Parrapowa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"💯 "
1 minute ago
macybrown replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Hope so!"
18 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Shit thought so.
reckon it'd be a huge mistake to let Grieg go or even Ogden go also ... it's taken years for us to get good back ups in place .
why do we have to let the players we have nurtured to be fit to step in to take fg places at all go tho?…"
18 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Personally my assessment is based on the fact that he's been in the coaching box since he was a scratch in his father's pants. He should have picked up something then but of course, no guarantees. "
19 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'll tell you how this goes down.
Dragons get Asofa, Storm get Lomax and we get stuck holding our dicks again..."
21 minutes ago
"Storm player swap makes sense...."
24 minutes ago
"Not Grieg mate he's a goodun"
25 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sanders is a no brainer, they want Volkman for depth, Sanders can do same role. Greig I wouldn't want to let go, but I think we can survive without him."
31 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"It's been more than 11 days. Harper is in front of Bailey. I'd hazard a bet that Simonsson has been offered up for Lomax. Just guessing of course. "
32 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"It's been two weeks since his concussion. "
36 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"to be a contender we need to strengthen our back defence and if it means paying more than we like so be it. Would you prefer to pay good money for a player who can help us win a comp or continue to sign hasbeens a nd hopefuls. Yet I still see dopes…"
36 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Blaize ain't going anywhere. Absolutely no chance. I reckon the club is about to go all in on Blaize. "
39 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"It is Blaize they want, but we will keep him to take Gutho's spot. He could be our 14 for mean time."
41 minutes ago
More…