Blogs

Eels leaders in player options

Currently the eels have by far the most players with player options in their contracts. Talagi 2025, Brown 2026, penisini 2026, matterson 2026, lane 2026 and Moses 2027.The eels also have 3 players with mutual options.The raiders are 2nd with 3…

Read more…
30 Replies · Reply by Coryn Hughes 3 hours ago
Views: 473

Ponga and Adam Doueihi

There have been recent articles with some contract dramas for these two players... fox reports that Ponga has not been paid one of his TPA's and is exploring options. Tigers have only given Adam Doueihi a lowball offer of 150k for next year - he can…

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by ByronBae 15 hours ago
Views: 661

Speed is King

Probably a nonsense blog for some, but i wonder about what slice of the fan pie we will have and where this club will be in 10 years. Despite our huge advantages of where we are based and a state of the art stadium, Penriths success means we have…

Read more…
13 Replies · Reply by The Badger 20 hours ago
Views: 342

Sean Russell

Thought he was really strong in the centres and hope he stays there for the season. Where does this leave him moving into next season but ? Just not sure if he's a good enough finisher on the wing but he is a solid nrl centre. Thoughts fellas ??

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by BEM 23 hours ago
Views: 661

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"Interesting on the back of the Ponga TPA drama, social media lit up about investigating the Roosters and now this.
"Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys" Emma Bull"
12 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"Good on him, win for the little guys 🤣"
24 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 posted a discussion
Breaking News He's now staying 
26 minutes ago
Poppa replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 11 Team List v Melbourne Storm (Magic Round)
"Yeh Nos, the same bloke will be a little different in his judgement if he ends up at Easts and becomes a Fong love child. What worries me with all this shit going on we could lose all our decent players. That's why BA needs to stand down at the end…"
33 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize offered 3 years 1.1 mill contract.
"I don't disagree with what your saying re speed Michael. The only difference in this case is he not "exposive" he is probably quicker over 10/20 than Gutho and yes if he could get to the equivalent speeds of his peer group then he can be everything…"
42 minutes ago
Nitram replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 11 Team List v Melbourne Storm (Magic Round)
"Yeah I just had a look. Both sides are probably stronger on paper then. But that storm bench... Wow. Obviously some of them might not yet have been what they became, but geez. Looking at the sides, in particular our strange decision to start terepo…"
1 hour ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 11 Team List v Melbourne Storm (Magic Round)
"Guarantee Storm v Dogs and one other game. I'm sure he was in control of the top teams and remember me saying he wasn't flustered with their tactics. Good ref."
3 hours ago
Coryn Hughes replied to HKF's discussion Eels leaders in player options
"Argh yes I forgot all about Fifita going there.
Crichtons the oldest of the bunch at 28.
Tupouniua would definitely be a good go get if we could afford to make that move."
3 hours ago
Coryn Hughes replied to HKF's discussion Eels leaders in player options
"Thanks mate good write up here."
3 hours ago
Muttman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize offered 3 years 1.1 mill contract.
"Blaize has had huge wraps on him his entire junior career. Played Origin, won a SG Ball GF. Matty John's called him a blue ribbon junior. There's no way Isaac Moses would have agreed to a long term deal when it was obvious that NRL was getting…"
8 hours ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to HKF's discussion Eels leaders in player options
"Definitely need to clean out the old dead wood. Heaps of you talent going around. Just need to get the expensive dead wood out. "
9 hours ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize offered 3 years 1.1 mill contract.
"I reckon you've hacked me coryn.  Why are you going in about gst lol."
9 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize offered 3 years 1.1 mill contract.
"It's not so much the offer it's the way it's being handled . An offer like this should be only released in conjunction to the signing .  This kids still not even NRL quality and yet we are now locked into a public auction for him.   It's ridiculous…"
9 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize offered 3 years 1.1 mill contract.
"if he is any good he'll be upgraded well before we get to cash in and have him actually play a season in our financial favour.  "
9 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to HKF's discussion Eels leaders in player options
"Player options are fucking magnificent around here , everyone is just so happy to see the signing announcement that they don't give a shit about the minor details like players having the club at ransom . Players simply don't have to fully commit to…"
9 hours ago
EA replied to HKF's discussion Eels leaders in player options
"True we need youth in the forwards. I recon Guymer is a shout for a back row spot next year. Just need a clean out of our forwards still"
10 hours ago
More…