1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Forum Discussions (32,455)

Blog Replies Latest Activity

Roosters have plenty of cap space...cough

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/sydney-roosters-may-target-another-marquee-signing-after-jayden-nikorima-sent-packing-20171215-h05oi9.ht

By The Ape in Parra Blogs

0 46 minutes ago

Things are a bit quiet here----come up with a Best picture which has something worthwhile to say--no words

By Tad "living in a world of spin" in Parra Blogs

18 35 minutes ago
Reply by Alek O'Connor

SPARE A THOUGH FOR OUR DEVIANT BUDDY SNAKE

The sites sexual deviant had a terrible accident last week when he unknowingly used some out of date anal bleach that burnt his entire anal…

By Frankie' Hail Christianity' Fong in Parra Blogs

26 8 minutes ago
Reply by Frankie' Hail Christianity' Fong

4yr deal for Angus Crichton

Sydney Roosters have offered Angus Crichton a new huge 4 year deal @ 1 million per season after being locked between negotiations with Sout…

By Bazza 'Capt Gutho' B in League Blogs

39 3 hours ago
Reply by Benny Heel

2018 jersey

Does anyone know what are heritage jersey look like? There was a jersey put up last week but that is out foundation jersey according the pa…

By Corey Bechara in Parra Blogs

0 12 hours ago

Favourite Meal

As we are in the off season - time to get to know each other. Whats your favourite meal ? I love Pork and Bacon wraps - brilliant in a webb…

By The Muppet in Parra Blogs

49 2 hours ago
Reply by Benny Heel

John Folau

Does anyone know if he was let go by Parra? I actually enjoyed his footy last year when he shifted to the back row and started to run some…

By Braeden Kelly in Parra Blogs

13 12 hours ago
Reply by the eggman

Hi everyone

As a number of members have noted I left the site in the last week. I've also noted the concern some have shown, which I must admit I found…

By Brett Allen in Trash Blogs

84 2 hours ago
Reply by Grunta the Disgruntled

Pritchard considers retirement

FRANK Pritchard is leaning towards hanging up his boots. At 34 and after 15 seasons in the top grade, the backrower is weighing up whether…

By Bazza 'Capt Gutho' B in Parra Blogs

30 11 hours ago
Reply by BA's the rEEL dEEL

NRL accused of conflict of interest in Eels and Sea Eagles investigation

The NRL has admitted it hired a forensic accountancy firm linked to commissioner Tony McGrath to investigate alleged salary cap breaches at…

By Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur in Top Blogs

16 15 hours ago
Reply by brissyeel

RSS

© 2017   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service