1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Forum Discussions (32,393)

Blog Replies Latest Activity

Word For The Day

My word! my word for the day is INCARNADINE . Do`t let it colour you perception or your articulation---from Shakespeare.

By Robert Lloyd in Parra Blogs

2 1 hour ago
Reply by Frankie savage

Jake Friend to be forced out of Roosters

COOPER Cronk’s manager has confirmed his superstar client will play on next year — and is looking to sign a two-year deal with a Sydney clu…

By Mack in Parra Blogs

36 17 minutes ago
Reply by Coryn Hughes

Cronk

Just to add a bit of spice to all the innuendo, Cronk has officially declared he's playing on in 2018.

By Tanklynpjones in Parra Blogs

8 50 minutes ago
Reply by Wizards Sleeve

eels-alvaro-constructing-his-future

Parramatta Eels forward Daniel Alvaro has been doing an internship with Richard Crookes Constructions (RCC) over the past three months. Co…

By colin hussey in Parra Blogs

11 54 minutes ago
Reply by BEM

2018 membership pack arriving November

Just had an email telling me my members pack will arrive November minus the hat. The hats have to be picked up on fan days or game days. Do…

By Parrastew in Parra Blogs

19 2 hours ago
Reply by Tad "living in a world of spin"

Draw

We only play 5 sides in first 10 rounds penrith tigers sharks and manly twice and once with the raiders ,10 away games and 14 home games bi…

By macca in Parra Blogs

5 6 hours ago
Reply by eels47

What's you favourite TV ad from when you were a kid ( off season flog )

By Wizards Sleeve in Parra Blogs

40 4 hours ago
Reply by Wizards Sleeve

300mill high tech Western Sydney Stadium

SPORTS fans in Western Sydney are about to be immersed into the middle of the game in one of the most technologically advanced stadiums in…

By Bazza 'Capt Gutho' B in Top Blogs

44 4 hours ago
Reply by Wizards Sleeve

Heart breaking story of a 58 year chimpanzee, who is dying and recognises her former carer

This is the magical moment a dying chimpanzee recognises her old friend and gives him an emotional farewell.  Mama, the 59-year-old form…

By Poppa (Wisdom wins) in Parra Blogs

51 9 hours ago
Reply by slip "I'm a football hooligan"

Parramatta 2018 draw. How tough is your club's draw

2018 Parramatta Eels Draw Round One – Panthers v Eels, Pepper Stadium – Sunday 11 March, 4:10pm Round Two – Sea Eagles v Eels, Lottoland…

By Chief in Top Blogs

49 4 hours ago
Reply by Sir UniCol - THE MUSHROOM"

RSS

© 2017   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service