Blogs

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to KENDOZA's discussion Tre fuller
"Mutts cmon cuz,  I waited 12 months before asking for Brad's head 🧑‍🦲🧑‍🦲🧑‍🦲"
3 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Bup's discussion The way the game will be played
"I think the biggest change is in the back 3.  If the outside backs do the hard yards and early hit ups well, the forwards have more energy in the defensive line.  They don't need to cover as much ground when switching from defence to attack if the…"
20 minutes ago
Muttman replied to KENDOZA's discussion Tre fuller
"Hmmm if we got Wayne and had a few early floggings I can see a few posts on here that we should sack Wayne too. "
20 minutes ago
Tad replied to Bup's discussion The way the game will be played
"We have some great offloaders which is our strength and a pity we don't capitalize on that.I remember Artie Beeston and how well he was used."
35 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Bup's discussion The way the game will be played
"What Bennett and Woofe have done up there in Redcliffe is very very impressive. The dolphins are a serious team. Even with a crippling injury toll, they are right in the contest. 
Everyone says how affable Wayne Bennett is but there is a line and…"
41 minutes ago
"Build game around the talents you have not around the coach "
45 minutes ago
Bup replied to Bup's discussion The way the game will be played
"Those top three defensive teams all have one thing in common , a connected defensive line that moves up and slides as one.
Forwards who laterally aren't caught out defensively and fullbacks who understand the flow of an attack who count numbers…"
46 minutes ago
"He's been outstanding"
50 minutes ago
"I think BA had a plan and it's now unraveling.
He looks to me as though he's now grasping.
If you thought Blaize was a long term fullback he plays fullback or wing in grade or otherwise, let him develop.
Without much experience in the centres…"
51 minutes ago
LB replied to Bup's discussion The way the game will be played
"Well said Coryn, when hiring a coach or keeping a coach need to say to yourself what type of team do we want to be and what type of coach would get us there? 
I think Defence should be the main focal point of most identities. Not coincidental that…"
59 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Bup's discussion The way the game will be played
"He would be. He's a great kid and I'm so happy for him. He has landed at a club that appreciates his talents with a coach that understands that there is more to a football program than bash and barge up the middle. 
He's just signed for another 4…"
1 hour ago
"My days of coaching are done Poppa but I get incredibly frustrated that players as professionals can't grasp the fundamentals of the game.
Mistakes happen and you have to play what you see but our game turned into this benign type of football where…"
1 hour ago
"😂🤣"
1 hour ago
"Bevan would be outstanding the way the game is currently played, the Eels destroyed his confidence"
1 hour ago
"I often try to work out team's weaknesses before our match up. When I watch Parra attack I can't work out who their trying to get at.
We tend to play how we want to play rather then play to opponents weaknesses.
Even then we don't use our strengths…"
1 hour ago
"Well said Coryn. Maybe copy some things and then create your own identity from there."
1 hour ago
More…