Blogs

Scam watch Blog

Just thought I would put this up considering over a Billion Dollars were scammed last year from Australians last year.My daughter recently came across a post somewhere offering a smeg appliance to the first 10 or so people for $2  and you could also…

Read more…
17 Replies · Reply by Inside Info 36 minutes ago
Views: 200

Canberra won, what now?

We have heard it, we have thought it, we have said it, heck, even the club has said it to justify not sacking our coach. But there's no excuses now for having players out.Canberra were missing their halfback, fullback and three forwards that would…

Read more…
34 Replies · Reply by SLIPPERY33L 4 hours ago
Views: 656

Zac Lomax

So what does Zac Lomax know about who will be coaching the Eels in 2025? He would have known  that without Mitch Moses the team would be on the backfoot for the rest of the season, he was o.k with a paycut and he would have also heard the rumblings…

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by xxRustyxx_69 10 hours ago
Views: 555

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

KENDOZA replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Who could forget he got a 31 broken down watmough on a 4 year deal ffs "
10 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Tad's discussion Scam watch Blog
"Theres that scam i keep getting saying tney have private images of me masturbating at my computer from webcam, i need to send some bitcoin or they will release photos... booee for them, i whack off in the shower u fukkers"
36 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Tad's discussion Scam watch Blog
"😄"
49 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Rothfield is doing God's work. He's the first reporter in 10 years who's put the screws on this fraud. "
51 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Why doesn't buzz stand down and quit.  His stories are taken from social media and his biggest column is about seeing footy players being seen at the shops or cafe.  He continually gets proven wrong when he speculates on a story that might happen.…"
1 hour ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"He'll eventually walk I feel.
A large portion of the fans have turned their thoughts on him to where a number of us have always been, some of the media are starting to come for him.. each loss is going to heap more pressure. He cant afford the side…"
2 hours ago
ParraPride replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"SACK BRAD ARTHUR!"
2 hours ago
Parra Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Stuart quit the Eels to take up the Raiders gig, Anderson and Barrett both would of been sacked had they stayed longer at their respective clubs and quit because it was a jump or be pushed situation, while Maguire quit as the NZ board didn't want…"
2 hours ago
Blue Eel replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Ricky Stuart quit the Eels mid contract. Daniel Anderson quit the Warriors mid contract. Trent Barrett quit the bulldogs mid contract. Maquire quit the New Zealand  post, Just off the top of my head, there must be more. Surely we can get Brad onto…"
2 hours ago
Muttman replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Name me a Coach who quits mid contract? Anyone?  All coaches get sacked. BA has a contract until the end of next year. Even if he wanted to leave he wouldn't quit, he'd be walking away with nothing. Anyone expecting BA to quit is being unrealistic.…"
3 hours ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I want to marry you Jamie 😆😆"
3 hours ago
Frank The Tank replied to Tad's discussion Scam watch Blog
"The greatest scam is on the way.
BA to extend to 2027...."
3 hours ago
Frank The Tank replied to Tad's discussion Scam watch Blog
"😂😂😂😂"
3 hours ago
Frank The Tank replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Another apologist...."
3 hours ago
Frank The Tank replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"And you know Buzz, as soon as it starts getting personal he will make it his goal to build the pressure on BA from here on in..."
3 hours ago
"He will destroy whatever legacy he has built at the club if he decides to keep milking the club."
3 hours ago
More…