All Discussions (38411)

Sort by

Double-up blogs

Guys, I'm just letting everyone know that I'm going to be a little more proactive in deleting double posts. So if you see your blog go missing, it will just be that I've deleted it for this reason. I'll try and indicate in the original post that its

Read more…
2 Replies

Predicted Finish

hey guys i was playing around on the nrl finals predictor on nrl.com nad we can end up as high as 4th if results go our way. i think that doesnt matter and we shouldn't be thinking of that and we should take it one game at a time. has anyone noticed

Read more…
8 Replies · Reply by mark10for Aug 10, 2009

the constant whinging..

hey guyswhat a win yesterday.never felt like the boys were goin to lose..one thing i have noticed since i got back from overseas is the constant whinging by players to the refs.in yesterdays game as soon as burt scored the try that got disallowed the

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Johno Aug 10, 2009

Well done Parramatta

When the new board came in, and then subsequently new CEO Paul Osbourne, all Eels fans hoped for a change for the better. Not just on the football field, but also in terms of how the club interacted with its fans. Over the last few years, as an Eels

Read more…
3 Replies

Golden Boot is Back

If this season has show us one thing, it's that a bit of tough love never hurt anyone. At various stages, throughout this season Daniel Anderson hasn't been afraid of making the hard decisions. Like dropping Kris Inu. Or Ben Smith. Or like taking the

Read more…
4 Replies

More stuff to read

Brett Allen replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Reed Mahoney Re-Signs
"The media is doing everything to push Harry Grant for that Maroons jersey right now. "
5 minutes ago
est_88 replied to Poppa's discussion EASY MONEY BUT CAVEAT EMPTOR
"Always worth a cheeky 10 dollars"
7 minutes ago
CURSED EEL posted a discussion
Psychotherapists, counsellors and related health professionals in Western Sydney are bracing for a massive downturn in demand for their services if the Parramatta Eels end the longest premiership drought in the NRL’s history, as some are predicting.…
7 minutes ago
Kramerica replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Sea Eagles
"Manly don't have a hooker. The service from DH in that game last week was diabolical.
On the other hand I'm looking for Reed to celebrate his contract with a big game :))"
35 minutes ago
More…