All Discussions (42499)

Sort by

Eels 2010 Predictions

Hey all you 1Eyed Eels. Im interested to get your below predictions for season 2010.

1. Best Back
  2. Best Forward
  3. Most Improved
  4. Rookie of the Year
  5. Most tries
  6. Biggest surprise of the Year
  7. Biggest story of the Year (Winning the GF aside)

I'll Start:-

1. Timana Tahu
  2. Justi

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by Jabby Jabz Feb 3, 2010
Views: 37

2010 Eels Fan Day

The Telecrap says today the Eels Fan Day will be held on Feb 28 at Parramatta Town Hall. No word on the official site yet, which dosent surprise me as its slow to add news at the best of times. So yes I will be going as usual. But I believe it should

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by ColMac Feb 3, 2010
Views: 36

1Eyed Eel Guidelines

With the number of members and activity already this year, there are some simple guidelines that apply to anyone who wishes to post on this website.
These are guidelines we ask you read and be familiar with.
We dont wish to be censoring every post, so

Read more…
21 Replies · Reply by Daneel Feb 2, 2010
Views: 22

emblem

Just browsing the parraeels web site and noticed the players were already wearing the old 80s emblem on a new style jersey. Thought we weren't changing until 2011, but it looks like they already have, unless they are training shirts? See attached pic

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Gerad Elias Jan 31, 2010
Views: 18

BGA SQUAD

In 2010 rise up eels fans n join the B.G.A squad!! If u n ur mates are die hard eels fans who like it loud, passionate & tribal then its time 2 show that ur heart & soul is Blue n Gold. Its time to join the Blue n Gold Army.
The Blue n Gold Army cater

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Ofa Sitapa Jan 27, 2010
Views: 12

AUSTRALIA DAY WITH THE EELS

Today is Australia day and as soon celebrating it with the eels i had to go to parramatta park and meet the players. Unfortunatley i arrived a bit late and missed the first group of players. However, i saw the second group. In the second group i met

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Koutsoukos Feb 1, 2010
Views: 15

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Wiz, I don't understand you have a problem with Gutherson's leadership......what do you know that the rest of us don't know.
He is inevitably our best player every week (or near to it). He leads by example and just about every/anybody on the outside…"
8 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think BA probably had the team running ragged prior to the game in 32deg heat which sapped up all their energy .
Just like he did 5/6yrs ago at Brookvale when manly killed us vecause Des had his team cooling off in the sheds prior to the game and…"
1 hour ago
Kurupt - Sofa King Annoyed replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
1 hour ago
Kurupt - Sofa King Annoyed replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"Bullet holes? I thought they were speed holes."
1 hour ago
More…