All Discussions (42497)

Sort by

I HOPE OAKE KILLS IT!

What's all this nonsense we should trade this guy for this guy and that guy for that guy? No, let's have some pride in our young fellas. After all - cometh the hour cometh the man! What, our second tier replacement guys are so totally useless they ca

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Johnny Suede Mar 17, 2010
Views: 11

Look what I found.

Sorry to start a whole topic on this, but I found something quite amusing as I was just reading through Joey Johns Daily Tele blog from yesterday.

Hi Joey, just want to ask you is parramatta suffering from big head sydrome? What i mean is friday nig

Read more…
36 Replies
Views: 33

Fans allowed on the field this Sunday!!

I just read in the Telegraph that the Club are allowing fans onto the field after the game on Sunday.

I think it is part of the Luke Burt Family Day.

Also, has anyone been onto the Eels website in the past few days.  Its been updated and is a bit mor

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1

what's your favorite halves combination?

Looks like we have 4 players who can fit into 2 spots.  Mortimer, Robson, K.Keating and Mateo. Who is your personal pick for 6 and 7?

1. Mortimer, Robson combo

2. Keating, Mortimer combo

3. Mateo, Mortimer combo

4. Mateo, Keating combo

5. Mateo, Robson c

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by slip Mar 17, 2010
Views: 20

Eels Round 6 and 7 Games Scheduled

NRL has released the next 2 matches.

Round 6 - Eels vs Bunnies at ANZ - Sunday 18 April 3pm. This match should be billed highly by Parramatta as it (should be) Hindy's match playing record for most games for the Eels. So there should be a massive cro

Read more…
13 Replies · Reply by Groundy Mar 18, 2010
Views: 6

Everyone just harden the **** up

I am sick to death of people in the media, coaches, fans, and contributors to this website crying out for penalties and suspensions for contact to the head that is purely accidental. It is football for christs sake! There will inevitably, in most tac

Read more…
9 Replies · Reply by Nidge Mar 17, 2010
Views: 21

Luke Burt Family Day

Sundayafternoon footy returns to Parramatta Stadium this weekend in a hugeclash between traditional rivals Parramatta and the Manly Sea Eagles,which will double as a celebration for wing Luke Burt's milestone 200thgame.

The Parramatta Eels will celebr

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 6

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Nos, I think it is the balance of the side, shape if you like. We really miss the "new" Carty he gives the pack a shape of penetration, likewise we obviously miss Moses for all the reasons we understand. We can at some point put a very competetive…"
11 minutes ago
The Badger replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Well ... that's all we need. Open mutiny.
It'll rip the band-aid off. First step, get rid of all Hillsong dopes."
27 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Sounds like we should be going short on nuts and long on vinegar!..... shit! another old bankers saying! 
I'm sure we can do better "
42 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I'm proud they don't blame the boss, well if they do they could get the Tim Mannah or Nathan Brown treatment. Get a talking to from Gutho and co."
52 minutes ago
More…