All Discussions (42499)

Sort by

MITCHELL PEARCE

I read an article today re Mitchell Pearce's response to a comment by Ricky Stuart that he should be the next NSW captain. In it Brian Smith makes the following comment about Mitchell Pearce:

Smith, who said he had tried to lure Pearce to Parramatta a

Read more…
9 Replies · Reply by big black guy Mar 22, 2010
Views: 1

Origin 1 and 3

Hey all, any other 1eyed's heading out to Origin this year? Got myself the 2 match Blatchy's Blues deal for $99!! Entry to both games plus a wig and T-shirt for 99 bucks!! Behind the posts for both games. Row 13 for game 1 and row 1 for game three!!

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 12

Today's game was a mini 09.

Today reminded me of our 09 season. Asleep for the first half and then Haynes wakes up, and BAM!

Thank goodness we got the points. Our second phase play is great but we need to get all the little things right first.

This win to me shows the greatness

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Fui Fui Mar 21, 2010
Views: 8

If we loose Poore

aiight ladies and gents, it's no secret that we have a real lack of quality depth in the front and second row. With the loss of Shackleton already and the possible exclusion of Justin Poore who would we be looking at promoting. Obviously Fui would co

Read more…
7 Replies · Reply by Michael Ericson Mar 22, 2010
Views: 4

Best buy of season

After watching the roosters first two games i have to say that i think carney will be the best buy of the season, i know its early on but he is playing like hayne was last year. He adds goal kicking and that extra playmaker role to the roosters, look

Read more…
8 Replies · Reply by slip Mar 22, 2010
Views: 24

Poore V/S FUI

Well todays game game should show anyone who thinks poore is better value or worth the over the top odds we paid him was wrong. FUI was the only one who even looked like scoring and was the first one to score and hence got the teams momentum going. Y

Read more…
12 Replies · Reply by Besty Mar 21, 2010
Views: 13

Brilliant but Ugly

Great win, Fantastic 109mtr try to Tahu, but overall, Hayne, Moi Moi and reddy were great, the rest were terrible for 90% of the game. But who cares how we win, as long as we do. Go Parra

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by slip Mar 22, 2010
Views: 20

More stuff to read

Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think BA probably had the team running ragged prior to the game in 32deg heat which sapped up all their energy .
Just like he did 5/6yrs ago at Brookvale when manly killed us vecause Des had his team cooling off in the sheds prior to the game and…"
31 minutes ago
Kurupt - Sofa King Annoyed replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
36 minutes ago
"Bullet holes? I thought they were speed holes."
37 minutes ago
"🤣"
40 minutes ago
More…