All Discussions (42469)

Sort by

Best buy of season

After watching the roosters first two games i have to say that i think carney will be the best buy of the season, i know its early on but he is playing like hayne was last year. He adds goal kicking and that extra playmaker role to the roosters, look

Read more…
8 Replies · Reply by slip Mar 22, 2010
Views: 24

Poore V/S FUI

Well todays game game should show anyone who thinks poore is better value or worth the over the top odds we paid him was wrong. FUI was the only one who even looked like scoring and was the first one to score and hence got the teams momentum going. Y

Read more…
12 Replies · Reply by Besty Mar 21, 2010
Views: 13

Brilliant but Ugly

Great win, Fantastic 109mtr try to Tahu, but overall, Hayne, Moi Moi and reddy were great, the rest were terrible for 90% of the game. But who cares how we win, as long as we do. Go Parra

Read more…
10 Replies · Reply by slip Mar 22, 2010
Views: 20

Team Changes

Parra: as per program, Inu drops offSea Scum: Baily out, Lyon into centre, hodkinson into half on debutso their halves have a total of 6 games experience. We should destory them!!!Parra by 20

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Clint Mar 21, 2010
Views: 3

Let mum share my special day - Fuifui

RUGBY league players like to spend their money in different ways.

Some like fast cars. Some enjoy a punt on the horses.

Others can drop $500 on a big night out. Fuifui Moimoi sends $3000 a month back to Tonga just so his family can survive.

In the build

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Clint Mar 21, 2010
Views: 9

Burt in double-century glory

LUKE BURT, who will play his 200th first grade game today, insists he is not a gladiator, yet Parramatta's stats suggest Burt should not put himself down by saying he's ''only a winger''.

The Eels resident sports scientist Anita Sirotic has calculated

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1

Hindy fired for battle

PARRAMATTA star Nathan Hindmarsh says the Eels are ready to fight fire with fire as the side prepares for a brutal forwards onslaught from the wounded Sea Eagles in their blockbuster clash tomorrow.

With the Eagles reeling from the loss of irreplaceab

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Daneel Mar 20, 2010
Views: 0

Match Preview: R2 vs Manly

The Eels couldn't have picked a better week to meet the Sea Eagles, who go into this match with a number of key players missing. Both Brett Stewart and George Rose make a massive difference to the Sea Eagles side and they're going to be hurting witho

Read more…
25 Replies
Views: 50

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Hahaha, speech we had a killer side. Their forward pack wasn't half as good as ours. One player beat 17. I would take that forward pack any day of the week. Same with the backline, they were all reliable. Probably the only one I would of changed was…"
1 minute ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"They will no doubt ask for Sanders now as Kaeo Weeks is their back up half but he is more of a fullback. No point asking for Schiller since he is off to the knights next year. Pretty sure raiders will line up like the following next year with…"
7 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"I'd say Wests Tigers and Gold Coast are more North Sydney than anything, only a way worse version. Wests Tigers have only made three finals in 23 years! and currently have the third longest finals drought in history since 1908. Gold Coast....well…"
11 minutes ago
LB replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Not a bad claim, only thing i say is Norths only made one more GF after their 1922 title. In 77 years they made 1 GF. No minor premierships either. Souths were in same boat. 1971 was last premiership before 2014. In that time of 43 years they made…"
23 minutes ago
More…