All Discussions (42499)

There aren’t any discussions yet.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"You know that 40/20 is not a persons real name , nor does it divulge who said person is off screen , ya Wally. Could you try any harder to find an excuse to be outraged ?   What the difference between mentioning a podcasters alias and talking about…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mattersons a Christian sect member, pretty sure he's a convert from Catholic. Confusing I know , considering he acts Jewish. "
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"It's funny how he has been linked to us for about 3 years now, I wonder what his attraction is to Prramatta . Maybe a fan as a kid .  And yes , he was bagged by experts like Ploppa who proudly told us he'd been studding him carefully and saw nothing…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I'd say his salary plays a big part in the decision. If there were a few players on the market for this season I think his choice not to release him early may have been different. Flanno can't build his team with Lomax chewing up so much coin. And…"
1 hour ago
More…