Replies

• Luai is an opportunity for the Eels. He makes big mistakes and is a real grub. If he can be baited it might be a good outcome. He certainly is not the best 6 for NSW but gets picked as part of the Panthers cohort.

• Jerome finally found someone to call Daddy 

10831403681?profile=RESIZE_930x

• 10831410057?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Omg my pelvic floor just died 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Yo Jerome,

You rock.

Shine on man.

• Annoying little shit. No one can stand his antics. 

• Luai looks like the 14 year old in the Jeffery dahmar documentary on netflix LOL

• Send Cyborg on early and put this chump to bed, legal hit just to quiet him down or have Marata do it, either way slap his bitch mouth shut 

• Don't wind up Brown to much, might take his head off and end up on the sideline.

• Never a bigger risk than now mate, got a job to do, 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seth hardy replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"0n ya Brad alls well, I notice he's  doing a fair bit of sniffling. Let's  hope he's not on the snort.   "
8 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Nos, I think it is the balance of the side, shape if you like. We really miss the "new" Carty he gives the pack a shape of penetration, likewise we obviously miss Moses for all the reasons we understand. We can at some point put a very competetive…"
21 minutes ago
The Badger replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Well ... that's all we need. Open mutiny.
It'll rip the band-aid off. First step, get rid of all Hillsong dopes."
37 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Sounds like we should be going short on nuts and long on vinegar!..... shit! another old bankers saying! 
I'm sure we can do better "
52 minutes ago
More…