X-Factor stars Parramatta could target

Some ok names here, some completely unrealistic and some do not even help us this year. But have a look and see what you think.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/eels/nrl-2023-parramatta-eels-transfer-news-fullback-targets-clint-gutherson-future-positional-switch-jayden-campbell-joseph-suaalii-daine-laurie/news-story/35120b8604fcf343c9a4ef8d78d45b5b

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bradman Best 👌

• andrew johns love child

• Best could really be anything, he has so much talent but Newcastle has done him no favours. Honestly he hasn't done himself any favours either to be fair, seems attitude is an issue, though Newcastle does not really have leaders in the club to latch onto. Parramatta would be perfect for him, BA will fix his attitude right up.

• Health is his issue 

• Jack whiten

• no dickheads please

• I think a few Eels boys wouldn't mind a friendly wrestle once in a while

• Get us Bradmen Best. 

• What about Jake Averillo from the Bulldogs? Anyone know what is happening with him.? Can play centre or fullback.

• there is only one on list that we should consider JACK WELSBY, campbelll to small. laurie, can not play , tvs 5 yeas ago maybe , suaalii he would not consider us

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Super, I thought it was Barrett who recently admitted: "we know Dylan is not an out and out halfback". Arthur never seemed to admit it as candidly as Barrett did - rather calling out everybody around Dylan (who Arthur said was doing a great job at…"
1 minute ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"It's weird how Brad keeps calling Dylan an out and out halfback. Because Dylan played 7 in 20s and Cup before he debuted and while his running game was obvious, he was tasked with getting the side around the park. And that 20s side made a grand…"
12 minutes ago
Jim Muir replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"An amazing post. Thank you. It's great to get such a comprehensive and well reasoned analysis to chew over. I hope the Parra powers that be have read it and are mulling over the calls to action that need to be addressed - otherwise we could be a…"
15 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"Could be as good as the big brother apparently. "
16 minutes ago
More…