Replies

• 133780424?profile=original&width=721

• Take extra care when installing Section 105, Row 1, Seat 11, it’s new owner can’t wait to get acquainted !!!

• Is that upper level or lower?, i'm 2nd row bay 113 lower level, I am practically on the field i'm so close.

• Lower level, front row, right behind the black dot southern end

• i'm 20mtr line southern end.

• You could hit 30 people with 1 Jaffa throw! Thank you gravity.

• Looks awesome. Much better than sky blue which fades straight away.
    • And these ones are flip ups. Looks like we'll have a little less leg room now.

• Cool , nothing beats seeing some bloke come back from the bar and push his seat down only for it to spring back up again and him take a dive . 

• Much less legroom! That's the trade off I suppose
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"I agree wholeheartedly and life's far more important than any game.
To be honest all Eels fans should be used to losing by now - like it or not we are fast becoming the new North Sydney Bears."
3 minutes ago
LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"100% Steel. I cannot stand Luai, what he stands for as a player. But if he played for Parramatta i would defend him to the hills. Latrell if he was at Parra i would stand by him. It is just how it is. Now doesn't mean we turn a blind eye to bad…"
3 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"He has gotten better this year. You are right, Stuart would like to keep him but at same time has flaws and he like Hopoate a bit and Rapana will come back at some point, Chevy Stuart has to stay at 1. Savage could be expendable. I mean Sanders is…"
8 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"I think fans of a club will like their players whilst other fans of other clubs hate that said player. Paul Gallen was hated by many but I bet the Cronulla fans love him. JWH from Eastern Suburbs is a player people don't like but he is loved by his…"
8 minutes ago
More…