Replies

• 133780424?profile=original&width=721

• Take extra care when installing Section 105, Row 1, Seat 11, it’s new owner can’t wait to get acquainted !!!

• Is that upper level or lower?, i'm 2nd row bay 113 lower level, I am practically on the field i'm so close.

• Lower level, front row, right behind the black dot southern end

• i'm 20mtr line southern end.

• You could hit 30 people with 1 Jaffa throw! Thank you gravity.

• Looks awesome. Much better than sky blue which fades straight away.
    • And these ones are flip ups. Looks like we'll have a little less leg room now.

• Cool , nothing beats seeing some bloke come back from the bar and push his seat down only for it to spring back up again and him take a dive . 

• Much less legroom! That's the trade off I suppose
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"No. He has had 11 years to show he is the right coach for us. We all know we can beat Penrith with BA and than lose to the wooden spooners the next week. So us beating Manly means shit about BA. Until we can win consistently than BA time is up "
18 minutes ago
Desieels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"In today's world, countless events unfold simultaneously, including conflicts, violence, and poverty. These occurrences are part of our daily reality, persisting through the past, present, and likely the future. While it's tragic to witness the…"
54 minutes ago
BEM replied to Eel for life's discussion Team List Against Manly
"Ofahengaue has improved a lot. He puts in more effort than Matterson does that's for sure. 
Keep Lussick for his defence? Did you watch the Dolphins game?
Lussick is a terrible defender and his service from dummy half is amateurish at best.
He needs…"
1 hour ago
BEM replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I never said he was."
1 hour ago
More…