Replies

• 133780424?profile=original&width=721

• Take extra care when installing Section 105, Row 1, Seat 11, it’s new owner can’t wait to get acquainted !!!

• Is that upper level or lower?, i'm 2nd row bay 113 lower level, I am practically on the field i'm so close.

• Lower level, front row, right behind the black dot southern end

• i'm 20mtr line southern end.

• You could hit 30 people with 1 Jaffa throw! Thank you gravity.

• Looks awesome. Much better than sky blue which fades straight away.
    • And these ones are flip ups. Looks like we'll have a little less leg room now.

• Cool , nothing beats seeing some bloke come back from the bar and push his seat down only for it to spring back up again and him take a dive . 

• Much less legroom! That's the trade off I suppose
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ByronBae replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Yeah didn't think so. So according to those rules that you mentioned the Dragons are the only ones who can get him out of the deal?

"
3 minutes ago
Seraph replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Player unrest? if he's lost the players already wouldnt that suggest there the unrest is already there?
wouldnt removing him help to solve that?
i wonder if the club would also allow anything tying Lomax to BA? Signing new coaches takes time and you…"
8 minutes ago
HKF replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"It won't happen,  the nrl will make the dragons pay the $850k in 2025 and $875k in 2026 per their original contract,  there is no chance in hell they'll allow a loophole for them to sign him for less. The dragons don't want to pay him that much.…"
12 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Do you believe the Dragons would release him, allow him to sign for another club and then suddenly say "nah we're going to offer him everything he wants so he stays?"
Theoretically, could the Dragons "offer" him a contract so he can back out of the…"
17 minutes ago
More…