WSS Opening

According to someone in one of the Eels Facebook pages, apparently it was in the Telegraph this morning that Western Sydney Stadium will be opening in Round 6 against the Wests Tigers on Easter Monday.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes thats the talk, its scheduled for rd 6.

• The first five games away will not be easy. We did not win any away games for season 2018.

• We didn't win many period.
    • LOL

• I bet first game v the roosters or newcastle
  • Be good to see the plane take off on that day

• If it is the same as last year we will play mostly Sydney teams at the start of the season.

• Makes sense, with Parra stadium being home

to the tigers too. If we have a bad start to the year there still might be a decent crowd.

• I was hoping it was the Dragons.
  • Hearing a whisper that they also have deal in place for the staduim sponsor, but won't being saying anything until closer to the opening 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Players take unders to stay at Penrith."
6 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am not sure, surely the club have plans for Talagi if they get Lomax, the club adore Talagi as a talent. Could he be a 14? Could he be in line to be replace Brown if he declines his options? Could he be Gutho's replacement?
He doesn't turn 20 til…"
6 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Milky you have been known to sign anything, even I have your autograph!
I am thinking of selling it to Chiefy because  he buys anything! ..............I once had Wiz's autograph but sold it to Brown and Moses, after they got their first 1 million…"
24 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
56 minutes ago
More…